+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Only 2 slot character.. -.-''

Shadowlander

Default Only 2 slot character.. -.-''

Why i can't create more than 2 char on my account.. I played from beta/release and there was more than 4 slot.. cmon

So you can't do all the tradeskills by yourself... you got to depend on others..

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Korrow View Post
    So you can't do all the tradeskills by yourself... you got to depend on others..
    You still can do everything by yourself, you just need to buy separate patron for each 2 chars (and here could be an answer on op question - altoholics have to pay).
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

it's not for trade skill.. i like to play every class in this game, every role. Only 2 slot means you can play 50% of this game and if i have to pay i prefer play all game content like on release.

Meh, that's so lame

This was requested because someone on the reddit didn't want to believe me, but I figured I'd post it here too since I just saw the thread.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

While not popular with every type of player, this has worked really well in the past in other games in creating a good community and economy.

I am 100% for this.

I would prefer 4 slots, so I can make all the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dademore View Post
    While not popular with every type of player, this has worked really well in the past in other games in creating a good community and economy.

I am 100% for this.

Do you get paid to agree with every decision Trion makes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugerz View Post
    Meh, that's so lame
    Yes indeed, how dare they make an MMO where you need to have social interaction with other players...

Quote Originally Posted by Dademore View Post
    While not popular with every type of player
    That is the key now, isn't it? People have gotten used to being spoonfed, and "inconveniences" being removed that used to make an MMO an MMO: you need to work together with other people since you can only do so much on your own.
    Last edited by Electrah; 03-10-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    Fantasy - 51 Justicar - Eyes of Eternity - Vigil (retired)
    Electrah - 61 Riftstalker - Harshmallows - Gelidra (retired)
    No longer playing Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Faolon View Post

Do you get paid to agree with every decision Trion makes?
    I have never understood this argument. One could just as easily say, Do you get paid by a different MMO to disagree with everything Trion does?

It is perfectly acceptable to have a different view than someone else. Respectfully disagree, and maybe even give a counter argument to sway readers to your view.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

I am the world's leading altoholic (I have the max possible 13 chars on my home server and yes... a few more besides.

Still, I acknowledge this as a design decision. You can't be the swiss army knife of independence on Vigil. You do have to form relationships with others, especially guilds, to tackle the server progression and challenges of this RIFT Prime server.

I settled on a Rogue for Brasse, as that is a calling I've never played past level 20 or so - it's about TIME... and a Warrior for my anonymous alt, because ye gods I love smacking mobs in the face.

As ever, I remind my fellow players that it is impossible to suit every gameplay preference in one game. On this iteration of Prime, we are going for some hard core, old-school challenges which behoove us all to focus a bit more and cooperate a bit more.

Need a dozen alts? They await you on Live!
    <hugs her alts>
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    On this iteration of Prime, we are going for some hard core, old-school challenges which behoove us all to focus a bit more and cooperate a bit more.
    Sweet! Please keep it that way, and don't succumb to pressure from the casual crowd
    Fantasy - 51 Justicar - Eyes of Eternity - Vigil (retired)
    Electrah - 61 Riftstalker - Harshmallows - Gelidra (retired)
    No longer playing Rift

Lightbulb

Most people I see on Vigil crying that they cant make more than 2 characters are still in the starting zone. No one should -WANT- more than 2 if they do not already have 2 that are capped, and fully geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cascuus View Post
    Most people I see on Vigil crying that they cant make more than 2 characters are still in the starting zone. No one should -WANT- more than 2 if they do not already have 2 that are capped, and fully geared.

So only you're allowed to play the way you want. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by gazzman View Post
    I have never understood this argument. One could just as easily say, Do you get paid by a different MMO to disagree with everything Trion does?

It is perfectly acceptable to have a different view than someone else. Respectfully disagree, and maybe even give a counter argument to sway readers to your view.

It's not the first time I've seen him praising a dev decision. It's all he seems to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast