+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By kaymcleod
  • 2 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 1 Post By Maelya

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summerfest/Season Event Dimension Items Request

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Summerfest/Season Event Dimension Items Request

Hi Tictac.

Lots on your plate but I wondered if Affinity and Loyalty items might make it on to any Prime loot tables? If I might suggest all events having the glass and water tiles available that would be incredible. Summerfest could also have Atia Key - Autumn Harvest have Haunted Terminal though not sure if Fae Yule suits Fortress of Apocolypse but whatever works lol

If there is a better solution for these items I'm all for it as I am sure others would be. Loyalty keys and items as well.

Thank you for also considering Antiquated stashes also being available on Prime. Fingers crossed.

PS Where is the right place to post Prime requests/suggestions?

- Dimension Entry

Still a hot request. TY.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-30-2018 at 11:01 PM.

If by Antiquated, you mean we would have access to Walls, Stairs, and Windows, I am all for that!!! There are so many items I took for granted on Live because I had stored 100's for later use.

Walls
    Windows
    Stairs
    Lighting options - remember all the wall sconces we used to get?
    Projectors

Dimension Entry Point (credits)
    Guild Vault (credits)

What else did we used to get in those boxes? I'm even happy seeing the TODs make an appearance. Remember how much we used to hate those?
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

i would love to have all the things mentioned above

Default Current Dimension stash ambivalence.....

My initial excitement about the Dimension boxes for void stones has been tempered slightly.

I am having trouble amassing enough void stones to buy what I need

How do other people feel about the stash contents? I have yet to receive a key (after opening about 12 6-star boxes), but I know others have. I would just love to see more than landscape items. Maybe releasing the antiquated boxes will improve things.

Until then.....

Offer the stashes for another currency besides void stones - maybe credits? I have said before that I will buy credits like no tomorrow if dim items were purchasable. Yes, I know this is dangerously close to the PTW model and Prime isn't about that....but.....but.....but.....I'm so frustrated about the lack of viable dim items for building.

EDIT: I got my first key....WOOT
    Last edited by kaymcleod; 05-11-2018 at 08:24 AM.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Kiwi, for Prime, in this section is exactly the right place: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ng-dimensions/

;)
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 05-09-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    Offer the stashes for another currency besides void stones - maybe credits? I have said before that I will buy credits like no tomorrow if dim items were purchasable. Yes, I know this is dangerously close to the PTW model and Prime isn't about that....but.....but.....but.....I'm so frustrated about the lack of viable dim items for building.
    I am sorry to say that. But your wish is "pay to play". The Items are so rar and expensive, that we WISH to pay for them. That is simply not the way it should be. It would be BETTER if the items drops more often. Or if stashes were available for planarite instead of void stones. Or if we receive more voidstone from all sources, because we need them for our dimensions AND for our gear.

Prime should be still a server without cash shop. In this sense, there should be adjustments in every way, so that we are able to buy everything with ingame currency. And we should enjoy to make our ingame currency. We only can enjoy this part, if we receive more gold from daily quests, or if the platinum prices were adjusted to our daily income.
    The server should develop his own market without real money.

I agree wholeheartedly, Maelya, and your thoughts are well-stated.

It would be great for the stashes to be available for Planarite, or to significantly increase the drop rate/sources of void stones, or to lower the store price on standard items. Much of my builder’s frustration derives from having the COMMON items so difficult to get, not limited access to the rare stuff.

Any dialogue that lets the devs understand our ‘boots on the ground issues’ is helpful, I think.

+ Reply to Thread