+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Dimension Item Trade Thread

Default Dimension Item Trade Thread

With the glorious arrival of our new Dim vendor, we now have a MUCH greater selection of items to build with on Vigil!

Kyzzie suggested in game to me that we have a trading thread, and I agree!

Please list here items on your wish list. (Also include any items you'd be willing to offer in trade if you'd like)

If your trade has been completed, please update your thread so we can keep it current.

Working together, we can accomplish more than we can alone!

Happy building all!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Soulwalker

Kyzzie - I am looking for:

- 3x W-Curve reverse connector
    - 3x W-Flow connector

have too many items to list for trade but please ask and i'll see if i have what you require.

Request for blue wood poles scrapped
    Last edited by Marquisa; 04-28-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marquisa View Post
    Kyzzie - I am looking for:

- 2 brown shingle rectangles
    - 3 wood beam planks
    - 2 air crystals
    - lots and LOTS of blue wood poles

have too many items to list for trade but please ask and i'll see if i have what you require.
    I will check for these today...I'm 99% sure I can supply wood beam planks. I swap 'em for some greywood or dark wood planks if you have extra? (will mail to you regardless though)

I'm plotting out a multi colored log cabin (crazy idea lol)...so after I've sorted out the poles, I'll let you know of any blue ones I have left!
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-26-2018 at 07:36 AM.
    Blythe - Faeblight

Default snowy wall pieces

Looking for Snowy Wall pieces. 5 straight, and 3 curves

I have a hodge podge of stuff to trade, let me know what you're looking for!

Blythe
    Blythe - Faeblight

I have a few snowy wall pieces, most of what i have is set up in my trader's workshop dim search for Melite

Also, mostly looking to get Brevane items, I have plenty to trade if anyone is interested just check out the dim (Trader's Workshop by Melite) have a look. Not everything is for trade, but doesn't hurt to ask if you see something you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Moriko View Post
    I have a few snowy wall pieces, most of what i have is set up in my trader's workshop dim search for Melite
    Having a key set up with items to potentially trade is a FABulous one! I will get a key unlocked and set up with Blythe...maybe will call it "window shopping for trade" haha
    Blythe - Faeblight

I really wish we could have a dim chat channel on prime, this would solve so much for us dimmers!!!! I am truly grateful for the dim stashes though.

I noticed folks are buying the low end dim items you get in the major cities and pricing them high on the ah, be aware guys.

I'm looking for rocks , lots and lots of rocks of all kinds I have some building blocks if anyone needs anything, or anything else just give me a hollar I might have what your looking for.

Raynastar and Missgreener on prime.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Ting is also setting up a trading area in one of his dimensions so be on the lookout for that cause it's gonna be epic.

Ascendant

I am willing to open a "Prime Dimensions" chat channel on Old Skools Discord where Blythe Gwyndeth Kyzzie Vertderferk & I are members if the community wants it as Rift Prime will not have public channels I have already asked in this blog post

Will we be able to make private channels on Prime for raid organization?

Nope, we are not returning private channels to Prime.
    Edit: "Primensions" has a cool ring to it...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-27-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriko View Post
    Ting is also setting up a trading area in one of his dimensions so be on the lookout for that cause it's gonna be epic.
    Ting is Amazting! ..er...Amazing!
    Blythe - Faeblight

Soulwalker

i think a dimension channel on discord would be wonderful

Ascendant

Default Rift Prime Dimensions Discord Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Marquisa View Post
    i think a dimension channel on discord would be wonderful
    I'll put a Rift Prime Dimensions on Old Skool & MMORPG Discord that's public, if folks want to use it for sharing there dimensions, creating tours etc they are welcome to. We also have public voice chats. I can make a separate post to make sure this one isn't railroaded at later date if needed.

Edit: To get back on topic I am a huge lover of landscaping and would love any ground covers, cornflowers, autumn bushes, rustplant, whitespot favorplant, ivy drapes, magenta fern and the fern filler clumps. Also love spring hedges, the maple and autumn trees. I'm hunting down Ashora mountainside rocks & two-level mossy boulder and lastly red brick and dark wood tiles (not triangles) please let me know.

I am willing to trade whatever you need for these if I have it PM me here or on the discord linked.

[PS] Trading Shoreward Island Key for your Kestral's Cry Ravine.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-28-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

[PS] Trading Shoreward Island Key for your Kestral's Cry Ravine.
    I have the kestral's cry ravine key I don't need - don't need shorewood either, but you are welcome to the key you need.

Anyone else notice a decrease in the number of items coming from the small building block stash? I was getting like 5-6 per box and now I am getting 2 per.

It's also feeling like the rarer items are even more rare lately than they were day one. Maybe just bad luck?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast