+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Prime Dim Contest - PRIME DESIGN!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazrilo View Post
    Hazlin
    dimension name :Seat

(randomthingsbuilding)
    Woo! Right under the wire! haha...thanks for your entry!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Default Entries closed! :D

The clock has struck 9pm in the East..and the time to enter has officially passed!

Thank you ALL for building!! I'm now going to have a blast with my other judges touring, and will have a list of winners posted within a few days!!
    Blythe - Faeblight

I just toured all the entries and all I can say is wow!!!! I absolutely loved every dim. I think the builders on live have some competition for sure! I love walking into a dim and never knowing what to expect, that is just the coolest part of it all. Great job everyone! Thank you for the inspiration as well, I know being limited with funds and dim items can be a pain but I think everyone did a great job with those limitations.

Thank you Blythe for hosting such a fun challenging contest and I hope the new builders had as much fun as I did and continue to build and inspire.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 06-01-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I enjoyed going through these the last two days. Awesome job guys
    Last edited by Kitasia; 06-02-2018 at 02:11 PM.

I visited all the entrants, wow, a lot of hard work went in to those builds, some were very pretty, others I got lost, and others I failed to jump to right place (!).
    Thanks for giving me a reason to build a dim until my left shoulder was numb.
    Good luck all
    I Rift, therefore I am.

The judging is complete...and I will have the winners announced just as soon as I have the prize codes in hand!

You all did an amazing job!!! What a fantastic tour ...I hope lots of players will drop in to see all the hard work put in!!

Stay tuned...winners announced soon!
    Blythe - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Blythe View Post
    The judging is complete...and I will have the winners announced just as soon as I have the prize codes in hand!

You all did an amazing job!!! What a fantastic tour ...I hope lots of players will drop in to see all the hard work put in!!

Stay tuned...winners announced soon!
    I can't take it anymore... when?!
    Attached Images  
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Default Prizes!!

omgosh sorry for the super long wait!!

The judges completed their tours (and super hard judging duty) days ago, but I've been awaiting the patron and key codes to hand out...but since my code holder is on camping vacay..the wait was extended.

**EDIT: Update - the dimension key (Charmer's Caldera!) and patron time will be given to the winners directly from Trion to you!

BUT..I cannot hold back any longer! I was SOOO happy touring all of the entries. Building on Prime has given us all a challenge to overcome and you guys knocked it out of the ballpark!!

The judging was REALLY close...decimal points separated the scores! (a huge thank you to my judges who have remained nameless...not because I didn't want to give them credit but because judging is really hard to do! So many glowing comments and compliments all over the place! The builders did not make judging an easy job!!)

Without further ado...

First Place: By the Shore, by Galadriel
    Second Place: Picture Window, by Veylin
    Third Place: Telaro-Roman Bath House, by Boudicah

Each of you will be receiving Patron codes and Dimension Key codes just as soon as I get them! (should be in another day as he gets back to the office!)

ALSO.... using random.org I drew 3 extra prizes from the list of entries!

The 3 winners are...

Explosion Jones
    Purchase
    Kyzzie

Each of you will receive a message from me here asking for your choice of character design bundles from the store. Let me know which you'd like to have and I'll zip it right over to you!!

HUGE thanks to everyone who built, and to Trion for the support for our dimension fun! I hope most of all some new players on Prime may have taken some time to tour and even dabble in building...and hopefully get hooked on this incredible facet of our Telaran world! Where else can you create like this?? (answer - no where!)

Happy touring, and happy building all! <3
    Last edited by Blythe; 06-14-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Blythe - Faeblight

Congrats to all the winners! Good job all!

Rift Disciple

There are many nice builds so I am hoping Trion will give those special dimension keys to all qualified entrants (the 50 item limit thing). Thank you for the contest and the high praise.

Congrats to all winners - although sad not to place 1-3, i would dearly love to know what that special dimension key is - and yes it would have been nice for all qualifying entrants to receive it but it is what it is

Congratulations guys. Hope to see more builds from you all in the future.

Rift Disciple

The dimension key = Charmer's Caldera.
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4