+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Prime Dim Contest - PRIME DESIGN!

Soulwalker

Default Dimension comp.

Complete noob here looking to try out a contest.

Player: Kyokashi
    Dimension: Kyo's happy place
    Info: not complete yet but a as a new player im building a world centered around my elf character.

I hope it not being complete yet isn't a major downer on the competition. I think for only two weeks in rift you will be impressed though. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by kyokashi View Post

Info: not complete yet but a as a new player im building a world centered around my elf character.

I hope it not being complete yet isn't a major downer on the competition. I think for only two weeks in rift you will be impressed though. Cheers.
    First, I'm SO happy you're giving building a try, and entering!! That was my hope by running a contest on Prime, that new builders would jump in and give it a try! Thank you for entering!

Second, you have several weeks left to work on it as much or little as you'd like...being incomplete now is perfectly expected! No worries, and have fun with it!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by kyokashi View Post

Hi, welcome to the dimension building addiction.
    Do not worry about "completeness", my entry (as it stands now) is literally just a window.

~Purchase
    ~Mountain Castle Retreat
    ~Take a break from the grind or even while in queue for dungeons. This humble castle nestled in the side of a Moonshade mountain is a cozy home away from home. Enjoy a lovely boat ride in Ascended Sword pond or an epic pencil and scroll role playing game at Nico's, the choice is yours! We also have a lovely chapel ready for the day you are ready to say I do. Come discover all this and more at Mountain Castle Retreat.

I have a lot of dimensions on live but this is the first time I am putting myself out there and entering! I really hope you enjoy what I have built and I would like to wish everyone good luck and thank you for having this contest!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by crystal8827958 View Post
    ~Purchase
    ~Mountain Castle Retreat
    ~Take a break from the grind or even while in queue for dungeons. This humble castle nestled in the side of a Moonshade mountain is a cozy home away from home. Enjoy a lovely boat ride in Ascended Sword pond or an epic pencil and scroll role playing game at Nico's, the choice is yours! We also have a lovely chapel ready for the day you are ready to say I do. Come discover all this and more at Mountain Castle Retreat.

I have a lot of dimensions on live but this is the first time I am putting myself out there and entering! I really hope you enjoy what I have built and I would like to wish everyone good luck and thank you for having this contest!

<3
    I'm so happy you've decided to finally enter after building before! Can't wait to see!
    Blythe - Faeblight

Name: Explosion Jones
    Dimension: Stone Flask Grotto

A magical place, filled with places to explore, sights to see and paths to follow, and when you get tired, a place to rest and relax. I morphed a lot of this dim to fit my setting, I wanted it to be inviting and mysterious, I hope I've achieved that goal here, you can judge.

EDIT:
    The mushroom traders have moved in the grotto, some legal, some not... they have a small but profitable operation, grow, harvest, sell, and party on the weekends!
    Last edited by Wonk; 05-25-2018 at 11:39 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    Name: Explosion Jones
    Dimension: Stone Flask Grotto

A magical place, filled with places to explore, sights to see and paths to follow, and when you get tired, a place to rest and relax. I morphed a lot of this dim to fit my setting, I wanted it to be inviting and mysterious, I hope I've achieved that goal here, you can judge.
    Fantastic! Thanks so much for your entry!!
    Blythe - Faeblight

Default update

I have been battling my net service lately and today it came back on after 4 days so I have no choice but to open early and give you the name of the dim.

Cosmic Eye Magick Shop- Raynastar. It may be down or up depending if I decide to work on it when my net is up, but I panicked so I had to finish it fast which is a shame.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Default How's everyone doing?

The deadline is looming!

I'm down to working some of the finer details and really sweating the lack of some key items.

Are you in the same boat?

Hop on over to the TRADE thread and request something. I've got a LOT of things knocking around and may have what you need. I would LOVE to help.

I also have a dimension called TRADE and BLOCKS ON DISPLAY. Caduto has a FREE STUFF dim. Blythe has a TRADE dim. I think there are a couple of others.

Let's pull together and make this first PRIME DESIGN contest a success.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (37), Prasutagus (21)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

- Nineeighteight

- Nines Deafening Retreat

- It would be a nice place to escape to. If it wasn't for all the noise

Not quite finished, but whenever the deadline hits I hope it will be finished enough! Good luck all that have entered!

Basic blocks are so expensive... Trading dim items is a great idea.
    Last edited by Nineeighteight; 05-23-2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Words

Quote Originally Posted by Nineeighteight View Post
    - Nineeighteight

- Nines Deafening Retreat

- It would be a nice place to escape to. If it wasn't for all the noise

Not quite finished, but whenever the deadline hits I hope it will be finished enough! Good luck all that have entered!

Basic blocks are so expensive... Trading dim items is a great idea.
    Awesome, thank you for entering!! (and no worries, you have another week!)
    Blythe - Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3