+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIFT PRIME APOTHECARY GOING FROM 290 ONWARD

Soulwalker

Default RIFT PRIME APOTHECARY GOING FROM 290 ONWARD

Ok I'm level 290 on Apothecary for my Cleric in Prime.. To get the last recipes I have to get to level 300 before the trainer will let me access them.. BUT all the recipes I have are green now so I get no credit when I make them.. Am I missing something? .

you still get craft points for green just slower then yellow or orange. grey is the only one you get no points for. hope that helps.

Xly
    Rift Disciple

There should also be a recipe vendor that sells lvl 290 recipes. At least there is one for runecrafter + outfitter. If there wasn't, I'd have had to level that with greens as well ;)

Telaran

except all the recipes, other than SL level and above, on the apoth recipe vendor have gone awol.. and won't be returned to the vendor until next week apparently per other postings on forum about that topic.

green recipes from skill 280 to 300..

Did that on runecrafter and I expect most players at 300 skill level did do that grind..

When you do other crafts/gathering workorders for artisan marks, it is possible to get enough crafting marks to buy a 285 or 290 recipe that's at least yellow for those last 10 points..

but one craft only.. grind the green

Rift Master

Exclamation

Do the daily crafting quests. Those almost always seemed to grant a level for me even if it appeared green.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

+ Reply to Thread