+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Numerous recipes missing from Sanctum Outfitter

Shadowlander

Default Numerous recipes missing from Sanctum Outfitter

I can't say for certain, but after the patch, there is now about 6 or 7 recipes at the 300 craft level missing from the outfitter.

a 22 slot bag.
    2 set mage epics
    2 set rogue epics
    Intellect Seals
    and a few other epics I believe.

I dont know if this applies to other vendors as well.

Shadowlander

It appears as though @Tactus removed these last night. I now have a 5 Master Craft Seal costing recipe that I can't use ... I tried asking him if they had any intentions to refund the Craft seals .. but I didnt get a full answer? He seemed to suggest that those who bought recipes and used them just have them disabled until Ember Isle ... which is completely unfair to crafters who bought them... I spent every single crafting token I had to get it. 2 weeks wort. And now im left with none of that... and a dead recipe?
    Last edited by Asylum Saint; 03-21-2018 at 10:59 AM.

King of Slackers

Of course they disabled all 5 master crafting mark recipes. As weapon smith for example you could craft a T3 weapon, which would have been a huge advantage over people with just expert drops...

The next step was to disable the wish list feature where you still had the items listed and that fixed another cheesing method as well:

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

another oversight?

Shadowlander

I mean, its good that they removed them. But I already bought a Recipe ... I shouldn't be punished for an oversight ... I didnt know what quality the gear was, I haven't played since 2011. I just knew it was very good. So I bought it. And, as per usual, I get to play the GM waiting game to see if they will refund me. Though considering I have 2 GM tickets open that are 6 days old without a single response ... I probably wont' hear anything about this for another 2 weeks. I guess I wasted my time, effort, and platinum getting crafts to max early.

I really hope they fix this sooner rather than later. I may be the only person on the server who bought one but that doesn't mean I should have to wait weeks for a response. On top of the fact that they made the change without telling anyone. **** as far as I can see, its still craftable for me ... I would have never known it was disabled had I not noticed the missing recipes and asked Tacitus about it. I tried to see if he/she'd be able to help me get my tokens refunded, but they vanished from there, most likely going back to work which is understandable, but now I'm left hanging.
    Last edited by Asylum Saint; 03-22-2018 at 08:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread