+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafter Weekly Quest?

Soulwalker

Default Crafter Weekly Quest?

Hallo,

i have an level 8 alt with weaponsmith and pharmacy on 300, but i dont get a weekly quest. Is there a minimum level to get the crafter weeklies?
    With my level 35 main-character, which has 300 on mining, i get the crafter weekly.

are you sure that is a workorder weekly and not a guild quest weekly?

My runecrafter 300 doesn't get a weekly, but does get the master mark daily. Now if they would only fix the mastermarks...

but originally the crafting (I mean crafting as in making something, not harvesting) weekly gave a crafting lure as reward.. and since they do not seem to be available yet, the quests may not be either

sidenote.. my skill level 300 forager does get weekly gathering quest from the lady, but that is a guild quest.
    she does not get weekly quests from the male dwarf.
    Last edited by Aranka; 03-21-2018 at 05:11 AM.

Soulwalker

With my lvl 35 character with 300 mining skill, i have a personal weekly quest for mining. It gives 1 master mark.
    With this character I get personal daylie quests too, they give only some normal marks.

I can get the crafter guild quests with this character too, but they give no marks.

With my level 8 alt, 300 weaponsmith and pharmacy i can get crafter daylies and crafter guild quests, but no crafter weekly quests which gives 1 master mark.

Maybe there is a minimum level to get the weekly or the worst case will be, they forget to give crafter weekly quests for non harvesting tradeskills.

My lvl 35 character with Minery, Foraging and Butchery has no need for crafter (master) marks and the receipes buyable for marks are not tradeable.

master craftsman mark's are Ember Isle stuff maybe? i forget, lvl52 stuff maybe

Rift Disciple

Default can a dev have look into this and answer some of out questions?

1- is there a "weekly" crafting quest ?
    does it yield master mark, or like SL and above, is it for a lure?
    2-considering the number of purchasable 300 tier recipes is there going to be anything implemented for us to generate a stream of GM marks to buy these recipes?
    3 currently the DAILY for weapon/armor master takes 12-16 orich bars and the spawn nodes for them are VERY limited without EI. Is it possible to reduce that to 1 bar per click instead of 3 or 4 bars per click? (note the ones in far west of freemarch are being camped by lvl 10-20')

+ Reply to Thread