• 2 Post By Ark1337
  • 2 Post By Blythe
  • 2 Post By Rawkfist
  • 2 Post By Marquisa
  • 2 Post By Blythe
  • 1 Post By Ting

Thread: Show Us Your Dimensions....

Default Show Us Your Dimensions....

As discussed in other threads, Dimension building is a challenge on Prime for a variety of reasons. We would love to see how you've met those challenges head on! Please list your name and the name of your dimension, and we'll come visit!!!

**ADDITIONALLY: As we do not have a dimension chat channel on Prime, I'd love to know who our dimensioneers are so we can facilitate some trading. The best part of the dim community is that we help each other out!

Boudicah
    100-Item Challenge

Prasutagus
    Design on a Dime (WIP-not quite ready to be opened)
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Soulwalker

Character name: Koire
    Skyrim inspired house

I'm currently working on it. Was mostly build with only wood planks and now I'm replacing them with some building blocks from store. Attic still under construction

Default Skyrim House....

I love what you've done so far, especially with all the wood planks. I'm not sure it's a material any of us would have chosen with the ready availability of premade walls, etc., and I think we missed out on a great look from using this basic item. Definitely food for thought and a good example to follow.

I'll check back and see your progress from time to time!
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

Default Design on a Dime

My dimension on Prasutagus, Design on a Dime, is now open to the public.

A big SHOUT OUT to Bartons, who gifted me the plat to expand to the next item level - could not have done it without his generosity. Our dimming community, once again, shows their unique generosity.

Again, the challenge here was the limited amount of items, but I found adequate lighting to be my white whale. Normally, I would have peppered the dim with "hidden" lighting effects, but I was hampered by the item count and lack of lighting options available.

Please stop by and let me know what you think, and I can't wait to see yours!!!

Again, thanks Bartons!

Soulwalker

Default Arks Jump Puzzle Challenge

Hey guys, I just noticed this thread while looking for some dimensioning info.

My dimension is "Arks Jump Puzzle Challenge" made by Arkam.

I like jump puzzles in games so I used the dimension feature to make some of my own. I mostly used planks and stone tiles along with whatever random items were being sold cheap in the auction house.

There are 4 or 5 different paths right now, and I want to add more but I'm running out of room. Can't make it too easy xD.

Oh and I just added the always sunny day sky projector so the curse of eternal gloom is lifted! Goodbye void stones, hello light.

Thanks Bartons for donating some money when I ran out and couldn't even afford one more plank hehe.

Happy puzzling.
    Last edited by Ark1337; 03-29-2018 at 11:52 AM.

SO awesome to see people building in Prime!! First thing I do when I log in is check for new listings, lol.

I've just finished (for now) my first! SOOoooo much more I want to do but.......I've already burned though all the plat I was saving for a mount ...so I'm opening it for now as good enough lol

Charater: Blythe
    Dim Name: "Rooted Hideaway"

(looks prettiest at night I think ...do we have time changers yet?)
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-10-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Shadowlander

Character name: Rawkfist
    Dimension: Pool side lounge with waterslide

Waterslide is fully functional, place looks great at night. Need to work on the stairs for the tower still, theres some clipping where u have to jump up or just keep running at them. Otherwise I need to figure out what to do on the otherside, not a lot to build off of.
    Last edited by Rawkfist; 04-05-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Character name: Kyzzie
    Dimension : Spiral Sanctuary

still working on the bathroom but getting close to being finished
    Last edited by Marquisa; 04-19-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe

Bars are my favorite thing to build, lol. I tried my best to do one...it is very "light" on the bottles and details of actual alcohol but..I tried :P (WTB Bottle 6 pack items from store!..lol..please please Trion!)
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-23-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    Blythe - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Blythe View Post
    Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe

Bars are my favorite thing to build, lol. I tried my best to do one...it is very "light" on the bottles and details of actual alcohol but..I tried :P (WTB Bottle 6 pack items from store!..lol..please please Trion!)
    You put my detail work to shame! Definitely got a +1 from me.

This is the first time I've done dim's and I feel like I'm a painter starting on a fresh canvas. I start out with a theme idea and after hours of creativity the end always turns out better than expected. You definitely tap into the creativity of other players as well just by looking around their dims.

Quote Originally Posted by Ting View Post
    You put my detail work to shame! Definitely got a +1 from me.

This is the first time I've done dim's and I feel like I'm a painter starting on a fresh canvas. I start out with a theme idea and after hours of creativity the end always turns out better than expected. You definitely tap into the creativity of other players as well just by looking around their dims.
    Oh I didn't know this was your first dim! Welcome to the obsession....er...I mean...hobby! From the peek I had...I would have never guessed you were a first time builder!!

We're all trying to stretch out the items we have to work with on Prime so far, especially for little details ..lol..it is probably a blessing and a curse for starting out. On one hand...you have a limited number of things to use BUT...on the other hand, you will figure out some cool uses and morphs for the items that otherwise may not have been necessary

I like going back to look at the "blank canvas" as you say...when I'm done with a build. I find an empty key to see where I started..and ended up. (the one in my signature is actually an "Anywhere" key...LITERALLY a blank canvas with only a neutral flat ground, and sky. lol)
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-23-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    Blythe - Faeblight

Default Seaside Shire by Boudicah

Please drop by for a visit, enjoy a cocktail while the kids run amok

Show Us Your Dimensions....-2018-09-17_174438.jpg

+ Reply to Thread