+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zehne

Thread: Lvl 50 Warden + Wardocle

Default Lvl 50 Warden + Wardocle

Since I dislike re-posting multiple times in discords.

Specs
    Last edited by Zehne; 09-02-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Why only 21 Oracle? Riddle me a little confused here. Just playing "Wardocle" is to replace the bard in its entirety. Using 24 points to get all 3 "Motifs" Inspirations, along with the absorption one, would be the final goal here. I disagree with your Wardocle build. I personally use this one. I gain all 3 Inspirations, am able to spam geyser for my DotD stacks, roll my 3 HoT's, and manage to hit Wasting Insignia every 10 - 11 seconds to keep on my Inspirations and the additional absorption up, and have the ability to smash some AoE heals while mainting all my upkeeps.

Wardocle - https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#Yk4Fgk/qkaghhhiEw/p

Now for your Warden, I am at a loss on why you would be so high into Sentinel and Purifier. If you're keeping all 3 HoT's up, 5 stacks of Danger of the Deep 100% upkeep, and Mixmatching Pool of resto with some cataracts and effusions, i don't see why would need to be so high into Sent. Danger of the Deep stacks reduce warden cast time abilities, therefore, you can literally just spam Overflowing Renewal, and maybe dish out a healing breath, it's not really your job to be ST heal. I can solo heal 10 mans as warden, but i wouldn't be casting Sent abilities, the cast times are ridiculously long, and not beneficial in a warden build.

Just my two cents, though.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Ignore, hadn't realised it was prime related.
    Last edited by Refuge; 09-02-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

I post the specs I make and use, there are many reasons why they are what they are. People ask me what I play, this is what I play.

Points in sentinel arn't for sentinel abilities, all just passive. You're entirely wrong to think I spam sentinel abilities.

Oracle is only 21 because it's made for highest raid hps when co-healing with other healers. Nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

The true wardocle spec is this:

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...Bg/qgVaaAaAg/m

Anything different makes no sense. I'm also pretty sure I copied this from the original creator,
    So you're pretty much posting my 37/37/2 from live except missing 10 points

In terms of warden, there is no place for it currently. The original post linked some kind of under geared solo/dungeon spec I guess, but you'll get more ST healing from going full warden, so pretty nonsensical.
    Totally incorrect, let me elaborate: Warden is the highest burst healing spec on prime right now, and is barely behind liberator in terms of raw hps. If you think otherwise you've probably have never seen warden played to a high level.

What I don't understand is why you're so widely publicising these specs on discord without it being properly peer reviewed.
    Peer review? Has to be a joke. Everyone i've met says the exact opposite of what you are saying.
    Last edited by Zehne; 09-02-2018 at 04:06 PM.

*smash head on table* this is a prime thread.. oops.

Ok, so I don't normally click "new posts", but I did this once, saw this post, and was just shocked to see such an odd build for live. I really should have checked the source of the thread and realised it was for Prime. Let's not even mention me not noticing the total points spent..

I was really scratching my head on this one, as your posts are usually very good. This explains it all. It's late at night and I made a silly mistake. Apologies for my arrogance.

It makes it all more embarrassing if you were the one who linked the original one. 40 is better though ;).
    Last edited by Refuge; 09-02-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread