+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fix warriors in Pve

Default Fix warriors in Pve

Ok so after the 3rd time Kicked from instances for only beening able to do 783 dps in iron tombs iam getting so sic of these op classes doing 1.3 to 1.6 its about time to do something doing while we lagger behind so bad will not be renewing will have to return to WOW or playing bless online
    Last edited by Ecorn; 04-25-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Shadowlander

Is Bless Online out? I thought it wasn't until May?

Soulwalker

I really do know how you feel! I was going to post a similar thing
    I love this game and I have always played warrior. Right back in 2011 i played warrior. I hit 50 around about a week ago and geared up abit to make sure I didn't go in to experts with total rubbish. I have make sure that all the builds I have add up and practised rotation. I cannot match anything near other classes... I have made a BM TO try and stay relevant but BM not really for the trash. Tank just feels too squishy... I think I'm going to have to look in to healing.
    Really really want warriors to just be near to other classes....mega frustration !!!!

Telaran

Warriors are fine they do plenty of dps.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Warriors are fine they do plenty of dps.

Superior statement! Reminds me of

„We will build a wall around meridian and make the defiants pay for it“
    Khamet@Brutwacht
    <VANEN>

Soulwalker

Default Hmmm

I can understand also Warriors need a 20% dps increase to be up with the current classes if you test out getting a Red crystal from a rift and dps you will find you are on Par with everyone else. I love warrior and would like them to be competitive in the game i don't want to re roll or stick with the support class.

@Curt
    What is plenty of damage in your eyes and in what situation.

I think there are at least two points of view we all should look at.

1) Warriors do the right amount of damage with ST Spec
    So then we sholud take a look on all other classes, why they are doing more

2) Warriors doesn't do the right amount of damage with ST Spec
    So then we should take a look how we can bring them up

We all have the same problem when it comes to balancing, we just don't know how much damage a class in let me say complete expertgear should do when you ask a dev. But when i see the damage needed in DH and GP i have a enormous problem to see any chance for a warrior in a DPS role. And even the BM is just okay because it's the only one with both DPS+ CDs.

So it would be nice if we all get a hint of what damage the devs supposed us to do in full expert gear on ST and what on multiple targets let me say 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysa View Post
    @Curt
    What is plenty of damage in your eyes and in what situation.

I think there are at least two points of view we all should look at.

1) Warriors do the right amount of damage with ST Spec
    So then we sholud take a look on all other classes, why they are doing more

2) Warriors doesn't do the right amount of damage with ST Spec
    So then we should take a look how we can bring them up

We all have the same problem when it comes to balancing, we just don't know how much damage a class in let me say complete expertgear should do when you ask a dev. But when i see the damage needed in DH and GP i have a enormous problem to see any chance for a warrior in a DPS role. And even the BM is just okay because it's the only one with both DPS+ CDs.

So it would be nice if we all get a hint of what damage the devs supposed us to do in full expert gear on ST and what on multiple targets let me say 5.
    As you pointed it out, if we use warrior dps are standard there is no way any raid gets cleared.
    Therefor it is warrior that need a buff and not the other classes needing a nerf

As for what dps is expected for players to dish out in order to clean the raid, since most bosses are 1 Tank 1 Heal 2 sup and 6 dps you can make a rough approximation by doing :
    Boss HP * 0.85 (As 15% of the hp should be easy enough to do for the supports and tank) / number of dps (6) / Enrage time
    And you'll see by yourself that with only war dps... well. I hope you don't mind wiping.
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

Telaran

Seen war pulling close to 2k so maybe adjust rotation properly, comon guys not hard.

Telaran

Seen war pulling close to 2k so maybe adjust rotation properly, comon guys not hard.
    Pic or it didn’t happen
    Last edited by Khamet; 04-26-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    Khamet@Brutwacht
    <VANEN>

Shadowlander

I've seen warriors pull decent numbers on trash/aoe. I haven't seen them be able to do healthy ST numbers, so they definitely need some love.

Sorry you got kicked Ecorn, pretty ****ty. You may find that dungeons which have a hard DPS check (CC and DSM) will be impossible for some groups if you're dps so you may want to get a heal spec for the Jultharin/Caretaker fights, other than that none of it is a DPS race. Especially IT.

Well if it's 2k ST they are still 500 dps behind average rogue. 25% is too much of a difference
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

Soulwalker

Well im doing stable 1.6k+ dps ST with just a BM support as paragon would love a bard also would be massive dps increase ( RR with bard and BM ) pulling around 1.9k ST but in saying that i am prob one of the better geared warriors on the server atm Not to brag or anything i mean i could do More ST but have not been able to Test (since you don't get invited as dps) but i did just do a DH 3 bosses (Botched openers due to threat loss on tank and Movement ) 1st boss 1.6k 2nd boss 1.8k 3rd boss 1.6k ST dps for DH. With proper openers on each fight could prob pull 50-100 dps more realistically.
    Last edited by crossfire89; 04-27-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Rift Disciple

yes, 1.6-1.8k while the other classes do 2.2k with all the same gear, raid buffs and consumables you are talking about.
    Last edited by Artifa; 04-27-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    Climate
    50 Mage - Virgil

Shadowlander

Warriors need attention. While crossfire is doing okay, most in Expert gear are not.

We ran IT last night with an MA and two warrior DPS and it was pretty rough. They were pulling 400 and 700 ST DPS. Rogues in Sab one-button more than that combined in experts.

This is not intended as an insult to warriors, and not everyone has optimal gear or specs, but It illustrates the point that warriors need balancing of the upward variety.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast