+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tank help.

Soulwalker

Default Warrior Tank help.

I wondered if some one can point me in the right direction. Iíve just turned 50 and Iíve been using a paladin 46 and the rest in void knight build. It just seems too squishy!

Any help would be great

51VK/15 pally is pretty solid. Go for all the mitigation and utility stuff, no matter how minor the gain seems, pick the DPS stuff last.

Don't forget to put spell breaker in your macros so you don't have to wait for/burden your healer with cleansing you.
    Rift PRIME - "It's still cooking, buey!"

Rift Disciple

If you put spellbreaker in your macro, you might cleanse stuff that means nothing... i dont recommend that, however if you are more of the one button and tank and spank kinda guy who doesnt look at anything but his own portrait, then this is great at a minimum.

Personally i have it in a Cleanse Macro and an @self macro.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousD View Post
    I wondered if some one can point me in the right direction. Iíve just turned 50 and Iíve been using a paladin 46 and the rest in void knight build. It just seems too squishy!

Any help would be great

Number 1 War tank in the world here. VK41/Pally21. Get Touch of Life.

Hit me up in game if you want a walkthrough.

Shadowlander

not worth it
    Last edited by Sabeer; 05-23-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sabeer View Post
    Are you serious? I have seen your tanking. Don't self claim you are the best especially when it is far from true.

You tanked every tail swipe on Anrak despite 5 raid warnings asking you not to. You also had a massive issue with threat.

Giving advise is good, but claiming you are the best to someone that has no clue and is genuinely asking for help is not good.

Lighten up and mind your own business if you arent going to contribute to helping. I've tanked 4/5 GSB with this build and got LGS down to below 25% with it. It's a good spec. You are talking about boss mechanics that I had never seen or fought before. So instead of riding my D cause it feels good why don't you just let people offer tips. Sorry for my joke. Didn't mean to offend you qt.
    Last edited by ILLISET; 05-23-2018 at 10:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread