+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric

Soulwalker

Default Cleric

Does anyone have a lvl 50 cab build? Iím going off a 65 build and canít seem to get the points right. Iím not doing anywhere close to good dps. I see on the build taking about spreading darkness but canít seem to get it to spread.

Soulwalker

Bubbles made a build of it for The Ghar Station (Cleric Quickstart for Level 50)

Spec: https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#l8g/Ekl8kah4w/n8
    How to play:
    -Apply your dots and let them expire for additional dmg.
    -Use Focused Obliteration for ST, Condensed for 3+ targets and Unbounded for 8+ targets.
    -Spread your Tyranny of Death via Bound Fate for aoe.

Macros:

ST-Spam:
    #show Disintegration
    cast Tyranny of Death
    cast Disintegration
    cast Shadowís Touch
    cast Bound Fate
    I haven't really played around with it much yet as I hit 50 then my work week started again so haven't been on but..

As for spreading darkness, looking at skills don't see any mention of any of them spreading it, so might just be flipping around targets instead of only giving one love and hoping it spreads its love to the others.

For DPS, cab from my experiences has been more for its AOE than ST but changing your Obliterations is key as your damages are entirely effected by which one you have active.

Spreading Darkness to multiple targets comes from a level 63 Mastery Choice, so you won't be able to do it in Prime till it reaches Nightmare Tide.

Cabalist has always done terrible ST damage. It's an AoE spec and should only be used for trash clearing and PvP since it has some good utility for organized teams.

You cannot go off of the lvl 65 builds. Ravaging Darkness DOES NOT spread darkness at level 50. The only time you use Dark Water to get darkness stacks is when your single targeting.

I'm finding the mob # needed to keep up with Sabs and MA's in around the same gear level to be 9 or 10 mobs. Anything less than 9 mobs we will not able to keep up with AOE numbers.

Also, Cab has great CC for dungeons as well. Pulling Mobs, Stunning when tank gets low. Maybe ill write a guide sometime soon.
    Last edited by Santent; 04-12-2018 at 07:01 AM.

50 Cleric
    Sub Par DPS Extraordinaire

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Santent View Post
    You cannot go off of the lvl 65 builds. Ravaging Darkness DOES NOT spread darkness at level 50. The only time you use Dark Water to get darkness stacks is when your single targeting.

I'm finding the mob # needed to keep up with Sabs and MA's in around the same gear level to be 9 or 10 mobs. Anything less than 9 mobs we will not able to keep up with AOE numbers.

Also, Cab has great CC for dungeons as well. Pulling Mobs, Stunning when tank gets low. Maybe ill write a guide sometime soon.
    Now if only Dominion (41 point, top of tree) actually was working we cabs would have something more to bring to the table than sabs do currently

+ Reply to Thread