+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Leveling build 45+

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Leveling build 45+

Looking for an efficient (fast) build with little to no downtime for solo rogue questing/leveling.

The dungeon specs (sab, etc) do not perform well with lots of healing/downtime needed. Perhaps a high ranger build for pet tanking?

Rgr / Sab can be pretty effective from a damage perspective. If you want more survivability, go more of a pure ranger build. I ran a Bladedancer / Riftstalker hybrid with 4 points in Tactician for Curative Engine for a while, but switched to Ranger / Sab later on for more damage.
    Khron | DPS Rogue

Assassin / Sab (44/22), get 2 stuns, nice burst every minutes, leaching poison, enduring brew, invisible, vanish.
    This one is best for item pick-up quest / annihilation of 1-2 mobs.

If you want a spec to kill big packs of mobs you go 16 points into physician then go for some AOE, Danceblace / Sab are the 2 best options.
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronic View Post
    Rgr / Sab can be pretty effective from a damage perspective. If you want more survivability, go more of a pure ranger build. I ran a Bladedancer / Riftstalker hybrid with 4 points in Tactician for Curative Engine for a while, but switched to Ranger / Sab later on for more damage.
    Can you share the build for this?

Soulwalker

Default rngr build

i would be interseted to see the ranger build as well. i thought rngr builds lacked the dps is what i was finding ppl say.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrux View Post
    i would be interseted to see the ranger build as well. i thought rngr builds lacked the dps is what i was finding ppl say.
    No they are pretty good. And most people say its good not bad. The only problem is pets during raids sometimes go out of wack.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 03-30-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Ranger dps behind the Sab / BD & Sin / Sab.
    It has the advantage of being easy to play without any restriction.
    To avoid any issues with the pet, always put it in passive out of combat (for raids at least).
    The soul tree is something like this : https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#y/z8FyaBiFkh0/Bkw8w

As for the Tanky / Aoe spec, I didn't got the opportunity to do one as i level-up mostly in dungeons, but something like that should do the trick : https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...GEyhmA/t9J55l8

A few TP to pull around 6 mobs, make sure to planeshift to get the damage boost, add Blade Tempo and unleash your Dancing Steel / Hundred Blades.
    Meditative Trance, Boosted Recovery, Defensive Pose and Urgent Care on the healing side
    For mitigation, you've got Defensive pose / Hack and Slash / Side Steps / Rift Guard / Rift Disturbance.
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

+ Reply to Thread