+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noobie warrior questions need help

Telaran

Default Noobie warrior questions need help

Is it me or is leveling a warrior tough. I am kind of new just came back after 5 plus years and made a character on Prime and it seems mage and cleric are far less squishy then the warrior at low levels. Grant it I only got him to 13 or so but man its tough. Can anyone tell me if its worth it to continue to level him or just reroll and play cleric or a mage? I eventually would like to que as a tank for dungeon Ques when I unlock. I am using warlord as main spec to level and the heals from recovery posture are ridiculously low.

How is warrior in pvp and endgame?

What spec is best to level a warrior that has some survival and descent dps solo. Thank you.

currently 50 on my warrior i can tell you end game dps is just not great we have champ / chanter for aoe trash which is not bad but not near other classes and our st is well below par basicly forced into bm.
    leveling once i picked up warchanter it was a brease i could pull 5-10 mobs and aoe them down without dropping low hp. till then i was running with warlord / champion or you could go bm either tho are slow killers.
    as for pvp i only did pvp while i leveled and mostly healed which is as u may know kinda broken in this game.

well warrior on prime uses the same souls as on live, if you look at live warriors are not in a good place as a dps class. the same holds true om prime, the damage just isnt there for the class especially in pvp (i have a warrior at 31 paragon i have benched for now). hopefully changes will be made to bring them into the dps game on live and it rolls over to prime.
    Something witty goes here.

Soulwalker

Only reason I'm still playing is because I gave them money. I can't do quests anymore because they're too high level and I don't want to annoy other people in dungeons with my non-contribution souls. All I can do is run around and close a few rifts each day hoping I'll hit alt+f4 before the inevitable rage uninstall comes.

The lack of effort on this cash grab server really shouldn't surprise me. This is Trion after all.
    Last edited by Gremmel; 03-30-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmel View Post
    The lack of effort on this cash grab server really shouldn't surprise me. This is Trion after all.
    A sub only server = cash grab? lol

+ Reply to Thread