+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sin/Shade Build for 50

Shadowlander

Default Sin/Shade Build for 50

Hello Prime players,

I was interested in finding a nice point spread build for Sin/Shade at 50. Looking for a build for raid DPS. If there is a better soul combination, feel free to correct me! I'm very new to the "new" Rift with these souls, so I have very little knowledge of them. I would greatly appreciate the help, especially since the preset is set to level 57 =/.

Thanks!

The idea of the spec was to get all the important CD's from Sin, Minimum 41 points to get Thread of Death. And to get the finisher of Shadeborn : Shadow Flurry to proc a lot of poisons, Minimum 32 points.

Overall you need a minimum of 73 points to play this spec efficiently. You have only 66 available. Wait patiently, i believe this spec will be huge for lvl 60.
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

Shadowlander

Thanks for the insight. Would you suggest BD in the meantime for 50, or something else? I'm looking to stay melee regardless of what spec I play, ranged isn't my cup of tea.

Danceblade seems to be the best pure ST after the sab nerf. I will have to test things out in the next few days to figure things out.
    I am really slowed down by the low amount of Roles. Currently at 5 roles, i can afford to have only 1 "test" role. Therefor it takes me much longer to compare specs.

There should be Assa/Sab high on the list too as a melee/ranged hybrid. Full Shadeborn could work too.
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

Shadowlander

So BD/NB? How would that work? I never really considered it, honestly.

Shadowlander

Ranger is higher than bladedancer atm for single target btw, 48 ranger, 11 sab, wtfever for the rest, sin works for filler points

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkfist View Post
    Ranger is higher than bladedancer atm for single target btw, 48 ranger, 11 sab, wtfever for the rest, sin works for filler points
    how much you parse with it? we parsed 1.5k with bladedancer and 1.4k with shadeborn just curious.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkfist View Post
    Is it worth going 3/3 Blood Rage and keeping Splinter shot up on the target? Or just going 3/5 Enduring for the 6% hp and keep Piercing Shot on CD and Ace Shot buff up between spamming shadowfire/frag/deto macro?

Also given that this is level 50 and Twinshot is not available. Is it worth going 5/5 Increased Explosive Power instead of 5/5 Battle Multitasking and just using Satchel Charge as a finisher while keeping Headshot buff up. (using a slightly lower damage finisher vs 15% damage on frag, charge regen should be no issue using Satchel as finisher)

Shadowlander

Which BD build are you test parsing with? I'm running the Ranger/BD/Sin build at the moment. I've just seen a Sin/BD/Nightblade build, as well focusing on buffing the builders from Nightblade.

+ Reply to Thread