+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post sab nerf dps?

Default Post sab nerf dps?

So now that sab has been tuned down what's the initial impressions so far? Is it completely dead now at the higher range of levels? Any other souls peaking for the dps choices of rogue? How does marksmen compare?

My signature isn't centered.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossil View Post
    So now that sab has been tuned down what's the initial impressions so far? Is it completely dead now at the higher range of levels? Any other souls peaking for the dps choices of rogue? How does marksmen compare?
    Defiler need nerf, sabo now not bad

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Thehell88 View Post
    Defiler need nerf, sabo now not bad
    IMO, as a non-sab, it was fine once you hit the 30's warfront bracket and didnt need the adjustment. It just came out of the gate hard and then levelled off.

Defiler at the 20's and 30's bracket is really strong. Not sure how it is at end game, and that is really all that should matter balance wise, imo.

Really what should be happening is some of the weaker souls should be getting a bump, doubling soul gifts on those trees that are under performing, rather than removing soul gifts to try and make them more viable.

I guess I need to rephrase. Im not inquiring about current sab's benchmarking across all souls of other classes, so defiler's power ranking doesn't matter in this context. I'm also not questioning sabo's ability across the leveling curve.

I'm trying to focus in on what will provide the most utility and dps in expert level dungeons. If sab is still top due to its ability to cleave effectively or if another soul/hybrid can now significantly out pace sab on single target while still providing some if not better AE dps.

My signature isn't centered.

+ Reply to Thread