+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nuum

Thread: What is being done with Elemental Barrage?

Soulwalker

Default What is being done with Elemental Barrage?

Elemental Barrage has been disabled for a bit now and I just wanted to know if it is ever coming back. I couldn't care less if it's not op I just want another button to press because Mystic Archers rotation is pretty lackluster right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shade0220 View Post
    Elemental Barrage has been disabled for a bit now and I just wanted to know if it is ever coming back. I couldn't care less if it's not op I just want another button to press because Mystic Archers rotation is pretty lackluster right now.
    The problem with balancing elemental barrage is that it uses the same universal code as live, there was no "custom classic" server code despite Prime being advertised as "classic"

This means that if they make a balance adjustment just for our server it impacts the live server as well. They have said on Twitch livestreams that they rather focus their attention on content where most the playerbase is, what this means from Prime is unclear since we are considered "low level" in terms of the actual live server systems.
    Last edited by Ting; 03-20-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Telaran

Pretty much I expect it to stay disabled for the first 3 months until we get the first expansion. It is massively overpowered with 51 point souls. With 61 point souls it wouldn't be that bad because MA doesn't major dps additions for those last few points like others do.

Plane Touched

Be nice if they were upfront as to whats happening here, specially after nerfing the entire tree in today's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuum View Post
    Be nice if they were upfront as to whats happening here, specially after nerfing the entire tree in today's patch.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...e-enabled.html

I understand getting informed can be challenging, but should at least try before complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknox View Post

I understand getting informed can be challenging, but should at least try before complaining.
    Being informed is challenging especially since it has since been re-disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Being informed is challenging especially since it has since been re-disabled.
    Yes a hour after my post, EB was re-disabled. However, it does not make my post any less accurate.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Draknox View Post

Just to be clear, you are posting about a post I made 1.5 hours before the thread you linked was created, and an hour after I was the first person to respond in that very thread?

Think about that and let me know how much sense your condescending drivel makes.
    Last edited by Nuum; 03-22-2018 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread