+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seathasky

Thread: warrior just bad?

Shadowlander

Default warrior just bad?

Hi

Will they ever fix the best class in the game WARRIOR? They are weak if you compre it to the other classes if we talk DPS.

Shadowlander

I think the players playing warrior are just bad and complain, ive been in tons of dungeons and seen warriors destroying the charts. Maybe play a different build or get better at the game.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Seathasky View Post
    I think the players playing warrior are just bad and complain, ive been in tons of dungeons and seen warriors destroying the charts. Maybe play a different build or get better at the game.
    What level are you? Do you have logs / parses to show? It is obvious the Warrior is not a DPS choice for end game at 50. sure if the cap were 70 Warrior would be extremely viable, but as it stands without legendaries and 51+ points for a tree Warriors are only going to cap so high. Why run a Warrior dps when you can get a Sab that can do 100k more overall damage.

Warriors are fun and have potential, but I don't see them being in a DPS slot for raids / dungeons. Throw some parses out here and we can have a look at breakdowns and group make ups.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by VenserTheExiled View Post
    What level are you? Do you have logs / parses to show? It is obvious the Warrior is not a DPS choice for end game at 50. sure if the cap were 70 Warrior would be extremely viable, but as it stands without legendaries and 51+ points for a tree Warriors are only going to cap so high. Why run a Warrior dps when you can get a Sab that can do 100k more overall damage.

Warriors are fun and have potential, but I don't see them being in a DPS slot for raids / dungeons. Throw some parses out here and we can have a look at breakdowns and group make ups.
    Okay, ive seen an abundance of complaining about this on the forums and in game. No one is doing raids yet for one, DPS doesnt matter unless you're doing less than the tank in dungeons right now and things are bound to be different at max level. Classes scale differently at max with gear etc. I wouldnt get all bent out of shape over 100 dps. If warriors still suck at max level then start complaining

I think there is a bit of an overreaction to warriors happening recently. You definitely feel a change once you hit the 24+ level range in terms of time to kill (at least I did running both Warlord & Reaver specs). Before that it was kind of slow & tedious (especially handling multiple mobs) but nothing worth crying about. As for end game, I think it's safe to say it will never be so bad that everyone starts benching warriors..so let's get there and get geared before screaming for buffs/nerfs.
    Okiedokie@Vigil

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Retracerr View Post
    I think there is a bit of an overreaction to warriors happening recently. You definitely feel a change once you hit the 24+ level range in terms of time to kill (at least I did running both Warlord & Reaver specs). Before that it was kind of slow & tedious (especially handling multiple mobs) but nothing worth crying about. As for end game, I think it's safe to say it will never be so bad that everyone starts benching warriors..so let's get there and get geared before screaming for buffs/nerfs.
    My warrior is around 26. and still super crappy dps. if i compare it to my sabo rogue.
    Only way my warrior dose any dps is with that stupid cat. :S and then again, low dps

What spec are you playing? Also isnít sabateur an AoE class? I think most warrior damage is single target. What are you pulling on instance bosses?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Obbi View Post
    My warrior is around 26. and still super crappy dps. if i compare it to my sabo rogue.
    Only way my warrior dose any dps is with that stupid cat. :S and then again, low dps
    You're comparing warriors, where most souls if not all of them get their decent abilities really late in the tree, vs sabo rogue which gets most of their kits really early. Literally comparing apples and oranges. I'm currently leveling my warrior as Paragon/BM and in ST I compete with most people I group with including sabo. Sabo is amazing on AOE early so on that end I don't think any classes can come near them but that's about it. People needs to stop freaking out about sabo being really good early on comparing their class to that one soul. It balances out later on when your classes unlock their big abilities.

+ Reply to Thread