+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Plee to fix a VERY SIMPLE bug

Default Final Plee to fix a VERY SIMPLE bug

I think it's the only bug I've ever reported officially.. several times, and not to play the pity game too much, but genuinely this is the one thing thats made me feel incredibly undervalued as a long standing player who's pumped a lot of money into the game, to see it being ignored for so long.

If you mention the word PvP most devs look the other way, and I'm assuming this is why the bug has existed for so long.

The bug is to do with gear scaling properly. The T2 PvE earrings from Vostigar Caches for Rogue, Warrior & Primalist are not properly scaled down when entering a PvP match, while the Mage & Cleric ones are.

This is quite frankly a serious stat boost to what are the strongest PvP classes in game. Hence a small fix like this would go a long way in helping towards balance.

This surely must be an easy fix, because every time you introduce new gear, such as the new earrings from Carnival or the gear from the new dungeon, all of these scale properly (I think, haven't ran full tests).

Thank you for taking time to read this,
    Fwob.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Oops wrong thread!
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread