+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moiraine

Thread: So how does prime complete the 20 IA quest for Harvest event?

Default So how does prime complete the 20 IA quest for Harvest event?

The little Satyr that gives the collect mushrooms quest also gives one to complete 20 gloamwood IA's, we don't have IA's so we can't get the weekly harvest marks.

Oh and when you zone in or out of the Harvest zone all of your harvest quests disappear from your quest log.
    Last edited by Yayinde; 10-18-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Not just that. I went back to the starter quest after all mine first disappeared and was able to re get it. It originally disappeared because I was grouped. While I was in the autumn zone everything disappeared and the system message popped up saying all quests were abandoned because the phase had ended..whaaat?? A certain player got all of the world firsts from buying all of the items that required sap(already reported). How is THAT possible within 10 minutes??And now I am TRYING to close an earth rift I opened in Silverwood and it lags and all of the mobs jump around/behind me and attack me..For F sake
    Moiraine ~ Ebon Askavi ~ Hailol

This should now be able to be done by talking to an NPC

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ml#post5366196

He did the little daily quest that gives 25 sap then bought everything 25 sap and under and sold it back, you get the discovery even if you don't keep the item.
    Last edited by Yayinde; 10-18-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayinde View Post
    He did the little daily quest that gives 25 sap then bought everything 25 sap and under and sold it back, you get the discovery even if you don't keep the item.
    Seems like exploiting the system...??. Honestly it shouldn't work that way. But I am an honest person...I personally would not do that...Go Out, Be kind, Be Brave, Do Good. Unfortunately there are many who are not as kind as me
    Moiraine ~ Ebon Askavi ~ Hailol

They were the first person to purchase a pixel item in a digital game using pretend currency for a momentary pat on the back than means nothing after the message flashes on the screen.

+ Reply to Thread