+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ember Isle quest - The Past Aflame

Default Ember Isle quest - The Past Aflame

i have completed nearly all the tasks for this - get covered in mud - dance in the fire - collect scraps and make a disguise - put on goblin disguise...

however putting on the disguise does not disguise me as a goblin so I am unable to complete the final task - spy on Karris.

Could you investigate please as I cant make progress with the storyline otherwise.
    Last edited by Marquisa; 07-28-2018 at 01:07 AM.

there have been several resets/maintenance since I last posted. I have abandoned and re-accepted the quest many times and still... when I equip the goblin disguise, it shows the cast bar but my appearance doesnt change. Therefore Karris does not appear.

PLEASE PLEASE can you fix this for me as its a story line quest and I cant make any progress with it.

Some disguise quests are bugged for Mystic Archer. If you are in a build with MA then try switching to a different build. If you are not a MA but using a class with a pet try unsummoning the pet. Hopefully one of those will work otherwise you may have to submit a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread