+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG REPORT: Zone Specifics

Default BUG REPORT: Zone Specifics

In each of the following zones, I picked up a regular artifact and a twisted artifact; foraged for a log and a plant; mined a node; and fished. Fishing was the only thing NOT broken. I was not able to test butchering. I was able to forage and mine mobs.

This was ALL after a fresh log in, so no Zone Event variables were in play.

Freemarch
    Silverwood
    Stonefield
    Gloamwood
    Scarlet Gorge - Everything worked!
    Scarwood Reach
    Iron Pine Peak
    Moonshade Highlands
    Droughtlands
    Stillmoor
    Shimmersand
    Ember Isle - mining and foraging worked, artifacts DID NOT (couldn't test fishing, sorry)

Just for kicks and giggles, I grabbed a starter artifact in Sanctum, and it worked.

So ALL zones except Scarlet Gorge and part of Ember are broken - I wonder what it is about SG?

I was able to do this all within about 30 mins of the first posting of this report, so if someone needed to see what was happening in those zones, event-wise, it should be trackable. I did them in the order listed.
    Last edited by kaymcleod; 07-26-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

I've read all those. The information was a bit spotty about where and when, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a simultaneous (almost) snapshot analysis. This thread can always be deleted if superfluous.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

+ Reply to Thread