Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] No Trove of Mounts

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default [BUG] No Trove of Mounts

Checked my bags, Rift shop, logged onto alt, i didn't receive the mount from day 21 after today's patch, Calendar shows it as claimed even though it was already disabled last week when i initially logged in.

Same.

/10char
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Same here, would like to know if we need to submit a bug report to CS or not.

Thanks

did all of you claim yer troves before they blocked them and got empty ones that day?

if so then yes you want to submit a ticket and pray a GM notices this thread

We have people in our guild that have recieved duplicates again aftert he "Fix" that was supposed to fix things.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    did all of you claim yer troves before they blocked them and got empty ones that day?

if so then yes you want to submit a ticket and pray a GM notices this thread
    Sadly I did not! It was already disabled by the time I logged in that day!
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

We are investigating the issue of players that did not claim a Trove of Mounts showing it as having been claimed anyway on the calendar. I do not have more info on this yet.

*ADDENDUM*

As soon as we can figure out why some players are seeing it as claimed when they were previously unable to claim it, we plan to issue replacement boxes as well as to the players that claimed the Trove in the hour before it was disabled.

We just need to determine the cause first so we have a good set of log search parameters, but that is being actively investigated at this moment.
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 04-25-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    We are investigating the issue of players that did not claim a Trove of Mounts showing it as having been claimed anyway on the calendar. I do not have more info on this yet.
    This bug existed prior to the mount issue. I experienced it with the 10x IRC reward, I specifically didn't claim it the day it came out as I was at 14/15, the next day it showed as claimed, I was still 14/15. I know one other person that was doing the same thing and theirs did not get marked as claimed. Intermittent bugs suck so gl.

Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

To keep the conversation in one place, I am going to lock this thread. Please bring any discussion over to:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ml#post5352521

Closed Thread