+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saga Quest Damming the Stream Bugged?

Soulwalker

Default Saga Quest Damming the Stream Bugged?

I looted the horn, used it where I'm supposed to, and absolutely nothing happens.

Anyone else been able to complete it?

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

As I posted in your other thread about this bug, I completed this step of the saga on Friday with no problems. However, someone else in my guild had this problem and another person was also "commenting" about the bug in general chat. And this is a bug that could happen way back in Live when I did it there, since I remember having to repeat the dungeon to make it work since my first group would not wait around for however long it took for Inhibrious to spawn.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

This has now happened again on a second run. This really needs to be looked into.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

I posted on your other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Someone on a chat suggested that the problem might be related to the version of the dungeon, i.e. Guardian or Defiant. Maybe make sure when you enter, the leader is Guardian, or just walk in to make sure.

I would think that it is worth a try.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

+ Reply to Thread