• 1 Post By atdt911
  • 3 Post By omgitslos
  • 3 Post By Leiloni
  • 2 Post By Fia
  • 1 Post By atdt911

Thread: Sentinel underpowered abilities

Shadowlander

Default Sentinel underpowered abilities

Hi just want to mention that some abilities in Sentinel are very much underpower to the level they become useless.
    I am 48 lvl cleric now and would like to mention that some tanks have health above 14k and dps and healers around 12k.
    Abilities which are totaly wrong scale:

Vigilance(48 poins ability)- Restores 1652 health if health drops bellow 20% or reciving kiling blow within 60 sec.(2 min cooldown)

Divine Call(44 points ability)- Restores 501 to 554 health to up to 5 party members(1 min cooldown)

Healing Communion- Restores 337 to 372 health to up to 5 party members( no cooldown 2 sec cast time)

As you can see the health restored from abilities is way to low to the health level which party members have.

As i can understand devs scale health up both of Npc and players but forget to scale abilities up healing and also dps. This is main problemm here that our abilities not scale correctly with level.
    I am talking here not only about healing but about dps too.

Please have a look at it and comment bellow.

Thank you.

I completely agree and I think all Cleric healing souls have this problem. Everything feels strangely inadequate which wasn't the case before. I wonder even if that's my problem with my solo dps spec as well. But agreed I would like Trion to take a look at numbers in general on abilities.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 04-05-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    I completely agree and I think all Cleric healing souls have this problem. Everything feels strangely inadequate which wasn't the case before. I wonder even if that's my problem with my solo dps spec as well. But agreed I would like Trion to take a look at numbers in general on abilities.
    Thats the problemm IMO with dps as well.
    Inquisitor for example suffer much because of its dmg abilities do not scale corectly with health increase of mobs and as well their resistance.
    They need to look at numbers and asap...

Quote Originally Posted by atdt911 View Post
    Thats the problemm IMO with dps as well.
    Inquisitor for example suffer much because of its dmg abilities do not scale corectly with health increase of mobs and as well their resistance.
    They need to look at numbers and asap...
    This is exactly my problem. I've always enjoyed Inq so I've been doing quests as Inq which felt fun and even powerful until the 30's. But now that I'm 34-35, all of a sudden mobs take forever to kill.

[QUOTE=Leiloni;5349740]I completely agree and I think all Cleric healing souls have this problem./QUOTE]

you mean all clerics souls now have problems, amirite?

Shadowlander

[QUOTE=Yamamoto;5349806]
    I completely agree and I think all Cleric healing souls have this problem./QUOTE]

She mention all cleric healing souls not all of souls of cleric.
    And to answer your question before you ask it: i think defiler and runeshaper also justicar are in good shape:P

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post

No I mean exactly what I said. The healing souls and my Inquisitor solo dps spec is having issues as well.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 04-05-2018 at 12:19 PM.

All of this.

Cleric as a whole is just underwhelming and underperforming. :<
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Fia

Defiler was in a good spot before the nerf. I really hope Trion undoes the nerf to Defiler.
    Last edited by Fia; 04-07-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Ended up doing a Minor Rift in Scarwood (probably level 33ish) with an MA, myself on Inquisitor, and another Cleric on Defiler. The MA was tearing through mobs so quickly the entire time we barely had time to do any damage ourselves. I only managed to take a screenshot on the last boss. I barely had time to get up my DoTs and Debuffs before the MA killed it and I don't know why I even bothered to try. Our dps is so low that our bars don't even make it past our names on the meter.

Worst yet, this MA was 3 levels lower than me (2 with the mentoring down). I didn't know people could kill that fast in this game. Mobs were literally just melting. He/she would take on several at a time and destroy them almost solo, meanwhile if I try to take on just 2 mobs solo, it takes a long time and I have to be careful not to die.

Can we get a fix for Cleric souls, Trion? Healing and some of the DPS souls are just beyond sub par.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 04-07-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Fia

Worst yet, this MA was 3 levels lower than me (2 with the mentoring down). I didn't know people could kill that fast in this game. Mobs were literally just melting. He/she would take on several at a time and destroy them almost solo, meanwhile if I try to take on just 2 mobs solo, it takes a long time and I have to be careful not to die.

Can we get a fix for Cleric souls, Trion? Healing and some of the DPS souls are just beyond sub par.
    This exactly! Some souls are really destroying the game balance and it's becoming less and less fun to play. Please fix this fast!
    Last edited by Fia; 04-07-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    This exactly! Some souls are really destroying the game balance and it's becoming less and less fun to play. Please fix this fast!
    Yes. They have to do something about it otherwise inbalance souls will destroy raiding and general gameplay. People will start to use overpowerd souls just for the sake to be powerfull and to make game much easier.
    To balance things right they have to ask for advice from players. Unfortently they did not make any class specific threads and atm its totall mess on the forum without any order.

+ Reply to Thread