+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeons - Can not replace with LFD if someone drops group. It is broken.

Default Dungeons - Can not replace with LFD if someone drops group. It is broken.

If you are in a dungeon and someone drops group it will not let you find a replacement via the LFD tool as usual.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Soulwalker

This happens in AP/CC Normal at least.

I've noticed this several times over the past few days doing leveling dungeons. At first the option to do that wasn't even there, but a day or so ago it was but it was just greyed out. Not sure what the cause is but we've had to resort to re-queuing for the dungeon and starting from scratch with a new member.

I've also seen this happen a few times while on Prime. I don't recall it happening on the Live (NA) shards but I don't spend much time in LFG there.

Since I tank and end up with lead, I habitually convert our party to a raid once I'm in the instance. Last night a party member suggested that this behavior (LFG not prompting to back fill OR not being able to back fill manually since the button is often a close lock) was caused when a LFG party is converted to a raid.

Whatever the cause is, it is annoying to have to completely restart an instance if someone has to drop for IRL reasons, has to be vote-kicked because they're AFK, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Letigre View Post
    I've also seen this happen a few times while on Prime. I don't recall it happening on the Live (NA) shards but I don't spend much time in LFG there.

Since I tank and end up with lead, I habitually convert our party to a raid once I'm in the instance. Last night a party member suggested that this behavior (LFG not prompting to back fill OR not being able to back fill manually since the button is often a close lock) was caused when a LFG party is converted to a raid.

Whatever the cause is, it is annoying to have to completely restart an instance if someone has to drop for IRL reasons, has to be vote-kicked because they're AFK, etc.
    Before coming back for Prime it had been a while since I've played Rift, so pardon my silly question, but why would you change a dungeon party to raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    Before coming back for Prime it had been a while since I've played Rift, so pardon my silly question, but why would you change a dungeon party to raid?
    A lot players prefer the tank to be listed as the first person in the group. Or don't have "Show party members as raid frames" checked in their interface options, but prefer the smaller raid UI.

Shadowlander

Default Wont stay in LFG queue when joining public groups

When I (alone) join the LFG queue and while waiting I want to do some zone events. But as soon as I join a public group or someone else join my public group the LFG queue instantly ends due to change in party formation. I dont recall that the LFG queue is like this on Live?

+ Reply to Thread