+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: In game youtube upload function crashes game and loses video

Default In game youtube upload function crashes game and loses video

Pretty much just what the title says. ctrl y works just fine, it starts recording, and then when it's ready to upload and you enter your login information and hit upload the game crashes
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85
    If you need me, I'm on archeage now. Blight, on Inoch.
    Scratch that, it would be Blight on Thunderwing now, but I quit AA so I'm back as Lockshock on Vigil

Ever since they took away the mobile app I have never been able to get these to work. I was informed by support when I submitted a ticket a ticket a couple years ago that these are no longer supported. That some people it will continue to work but trying to log into them fresh it will not work. But that is support for you. So not sure as I do not know of anyone that it works for, if they still do would love to know how to get them to work.
    To be a healer you have to have a pure heart, one that will always think about others before yourself. My fellow man shall not fall as long as I have breathe. Trust me and stand by my side and you shall always be rewarded with life.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

it is true, these features are no longer supported and we REALLY need to get that UI edited and out of the game. I am sorry you ended up with a frustrating experience on that front. Very few people ever try it.
    Brasse

Is tumblr still supported, or will it be removed too?
    Uploading still works fine, but it stops working once you restart the game, and you have to re-enter your credentials. I have a bug report in the bug report forum somewhere.
    I still want to automatically upload pics when I get an achievement because I enjoy going back and looking at them later.

+ Reply to Thread