+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xly

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing NPC?!?

Default Missing NPC?!?

For the crafting daily "Workorder: Rune of Energy" the NPC to turn into Sern at the travel stones outside Meridian is not there?!?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Unfortunately it looks like there are some crafting quest that slipped through the cracks and were meant to be disabled on Prime until Ember Isle is released.

These quest are getting disabled, but will be re-enabled once Ember Isle rolls out on Prime. Apologies for any troubles this has caused for anyone.

Xly
    Plane Touched

So ... I wasted my fairly precious mats on this? Not a chance to just flag it as done via quest counter thingy for everyone that's got it open?

Soulwalker

Default Missing Sern

Yeah, that is kind of shady, I wasted mats crafting this, ones that I could of used for other important things. Please get back to us.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    So ... I wasted my fairly precious mats on this? Not a chance to just flag it as done via quest counter thingy for everyone that's got it open?
    Guess we are not getting an answer ???.

Xly
    Plane Touched

Sitting unpleasant topics out is a valid strategy. Works in politics as well

+ Reply to Thread