+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Faolon

Thread: Can't buy credits.

Default Can't buy credits.

Trion, I'm surprised you don't want to take my money. What's up with that?

Edit:

I'm trying to purchase credits in game, using my steam wallet. The authorization screen pops up, I click authorize, and nothing happens. No credits are added and my steam wallet isn't charged.
    Last edited by Faolon; 03-14-2018 at 10:39 AM.

You didn't provide any details whatsoever, so I'll just say: contact customer support

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
    I'm trying to purchase credits in game, using my steam wallet. The authorization screen pops up, I click authorize, and nothing happens. No credits are added and my steam wallet isn't charged.
    i have the same exact problem

I know the feeling, I have been trying for 2 days to get help. Instead I get a different gm every time I respond to their emails. They told me to reset my DNS if I am having issues with their web page, told to contact my bank, told me check my address..FINALLY I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF..how pathetic is that?

Under Providence I did not put anything as we do not live in one here in Europe. I had listed my city but finally tried adding Providence as my same city name and it worked....after 2 days could not get one person who actually read the emails/or offered sound practical help other than it was not them ...it was me, or my bank
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    I know the feeling, I have been trying for 2 days to get help. Instead I get a different gm every time I respond to their emails. They told me to reset my DNS if I am having issues with their web page, told to contact my bank, told me check my address..FINALLY I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF..how pathetic is that?

Under Providence I did not put anything as we do not live in one here in Europe. I had listed my city but finally tried adding Providence as my same city name and it worked....after 2 days could not get one person who actually read the emails/or offered sound practical help other than it was not them ...it was me, or my bank

Where do you put in providence? I don't need to enter any information to use my steam wallet.

+ Reply to Thread