+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my 15 day vouchers?

Soulwalker

Default Where are my 15 day vouchers?

i bought the prime pack through steam and i didnt get the vouchers and i have been googling and browseing forums for hours and can not find one thing on how you find the vouchers.. i got the email from steam for reciept of my purchase but nothing else

Should be in your email. Check spam. Contact customer support.

Telaran

My email came from "The Rift Team".

My email with the vouchers came the day that I bought the Primogenitor pack (or maybe the day after).But definitely well before 3/7 prime launch date. I didn't think about it until Launch and I had to go back through old emails.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

As suggested above, check your spam. If you do not find them, please file a ticket with our CS team via support.trionworlds.com and they'll be happy to help you out!
    Brasse

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    As suggested above, check your spam. If you do not find them, please file a ticket with our CS team via support.trionworlds.com and they'll be happy to help you out!
    Brasse
    Yea i got them only for you to block our ip address that multiple ppl here share so now all of us are blocked and your wasting our patron time with your slow ticket response time

+ Reply to Thread