+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SERVER IS LOCKED....

Default SERVER IS LOCKED....

After waiting almost an hour to log in, the game DC'd during my character creation, and now it says the server is locked.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Same here. I waited a long time, finally got in and started making my character. I was just about to click finish when I got booted out and the server is locked now. Really sucks. =/

Soulwalker

I’m in the same boat

Some people were getting patron rewards like level boosts, gear, etc so the server is offline until the devs can fix it. No ETA.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Soulwalker

Might have something to do with the big raid boss the GM's killed in Silverwood just a moment ago. It was taking a long time to down, and nearly wiped everyone off the map. As soon as it died, and we all collected loot, the server went down. During the whole fight, I noticed that many players were getting items from the non-prime servers. The devs may have just one-shot the boss, so they could shut down the server and apply a fix.
    Last edited by Mad Spectre; 03-07-2018 at 01:48 PM.

It was because someone was able to get a lvl 50 stat boost I heard. Or something similar. I had just created my character and was questing. So far though I have to say I'm having soooo much fun!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Default Non-Prime items....

So if those lucky few who were able to log in exactly when Prime went live got patron boosts and non-prime items like weapons and such, the rest of us will never catch up. Frustrating.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    So if those lucky few who were able to log in exactly when Prime went live got patron boosts and non-prime items like weapons and such, the rest of us will never catch up. Frustrating.
    The server is offline specifically to remove those items and bonus levels.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    The server is down so the dev team can figure out why this happened, and reverse the item gain. At the very least, they'll see who got what and remove the items, or restart their character if need be.

Actually, no one gets Patron boosts/weapons/etc. The people that did somehow is actually the reason the server came down. Read the FAQ's, the only thing the shop is going to offer is services/cosmetics on the Prime server. One player actually somehow was able to purchase a boost, the GM's jokingly congratulated him and took the server down shortly after.
    Meraslyss Elf Necromancer/Warlock - Faeblight
    Meraslyss Innconu Necromancer - Percival DAOC
    Fidodian Firbolg Hero - Gareth DAOC
    Tadewi Elven White Lion - Warhammer

Yay! We defeated the server!!

can already say this is not entirely why. I have a screenshot in which somebody got 160% xp boost, relic items, mounts, relic supply crate..

and the time behind it.. 13 minutes ago..

items received was on the clock around 13:17pm
    made the screenshot around 13:30 pm
    server down around 13: 48pm
    Last edited by Aranka; 03-07-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    can already say this is not entirely why. I have a screenshot in which somebody got 160% xp boost, relic items, mounts, relic supply crate..

and the time behind it.. 13 minutes ago..

which was on the clock around 13:30 pm PST
    Yeah, that will be a problem. But, hopefully the Devs will remove those from his inventory or active buffs, and anyone else's'.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Spectre View Post
    Might have something to do with the big raid boss the GM's killed in Silverwood just a moment ago. It was taking a long time to down, and nearly wiped everyone off the map. As soon as it died, and we all collected loot, the server went down. During the whole fight, I noticed that many players were getting items from the non-prime servers. The devs may have just one-shot the boss, so they could shut down the server and apply a fix.
    no.. i didnīt collect loot after 20 min fighting ..QQ

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dudi View Post
    no.. i didnīt collect loot after 20 min fighting ..QQ
    Oh no. Hope you get the loot button on login.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast