+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fearnada

Thread: Anyone else getting this error message when trying to create a Rift Prime character?

Telaran

Default Anyone else getting this error message when trying to create a Rift Prime character?

I have patrons and been trying to generate my character on Vigil. I keep getting this message

"The request to create character was invalid".

I've tried using a name I wanted to have and then started trying to create the character using the random name generator in case that name was already taken.... still getting this same "error" message

Is anyone else getting this message? is it happening because the queue is so full at the moment? Or is there there something I need to do differently to create a character on Prime?
    Last edited by Clutter; 03-07-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Default i am sad

Quote Originally Posted by Clutter View Post
    I have patrons and been trying to generate my character on Vigil. I keep getting this message

"The request to create character was invalid".

I've tried using a name I wanted to have and then started trying to create the character using the random name generator in case that name was already taken.... still getting this same "error" message

Is anyone else getting this message? is it happening because the queue is so full at the moment? Or is there something I need different I need to do to create a character on Prime?
    same error here

Telaran

Same. Request to create character is invalid. Try to select back, all the way to loading screen where you can select shard. Then select Create Character from this screen. Worked for me.
    Last edited by Fearnada; 03-07-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Unhappy Were is the server to log in ????

I am looking at the shards and I do not see the server.. Or do I make a player and pick then ????

Custom Gaming PC
    GTX-750 2x Samsung 24" HD Monitors
    AMD Black Quad Core 3.8
    16 Gig's Ram
    Windows 10 64bit

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wasgij View Post
    I am looking at the shards and I do not see the server.. Or do I make a player and pick then ????
    If you are seeing multiple shards you are on the regular Rift servers.... There's only one for Prime and that's Vigil. To get in Rift Prime you need to select the Rift Prime program from left side of menu on Glyph.

+ Reply to Thread