menaace if you do some reading of the thread, you'll notice how people are talking about a despawn bug which removes all spawn-camp prevention mechanics from the map, thus enabling...
which is =/= GY camping (what you're referring to in warfronts, that's 'viable' although not exactly necessary since it indicates a landslide win for the camping side anyway. luckily warfronts then only last a few minutes)
We have identified the reason that everything in the map despawned and we have fixed it internally. We have disabled the 3 mini colossi in the mean time until we can get a fix out to live servers.
You should not encounter any more "conquest NPCs all disappear" issues.
I'll be asking one of our data guys to gather metrics on favor/prestige gains for thismorning on the affected cluster.
* Shards of Conquest are no longer tradeable.
* Decreased hit points on Colossi in Conquest.
* Slightly increased Favor and Prestige payouts for player kills in Conquest.
* Slightly increased Favor and Prestige periodic payouts for control of Extractors.
* Slightly increased Favor and Prestige granted for taking control of Extractors.
* Slightly increased the amount of time before Conquest Power begins to decay.
Nothing wrong with spawn camping. Do onto others what they would have done to you.
It is appalling that so many people refuse to accept consequences for playing bad. They cry murder and solicit the devs to create protective habitats in a PvP instance. God forbid anybody gets harmed.
do you even know what skill is? 50plat says you mash your s key in warfronts