Being chain squirreled for full duration with no cleansers!
1. Enemy pushes us to scope and instead of using the bridge to bypass the spawn camp the team decides to descend the cliff one at a time into the jaws of death.
2. We control dex and instead of holding closest point + dex the nubs decide to advance onto statue only to die from enemy respawn thus causing us to lose dex and have to retake it. This will repeat the entire match so the score is like 1000-975.
3. Enemy clerics hiding under cliff at codex and nobody on my team listen to the call out
1. I call this map Whitefail Steppes. Nuff' said.
1. Winning the battle in middle but losing the match because nobody leaves the middle.
Port of Scion:
1. I love this map because two sides that are willing to simply battle it out can rack up quite a large amount of prestige and favor over the course of the match.
1. People who don't fully commit or coordinate on initial fight at map center upon spawn of the fang thus causing the enemy team to grab first. I have never been in a winning match where my team did this.
2. People who grab fang then run to their spawn. Just go ahead and code the fang to automatically kill the carrier upon leaving a certain radius of middle and only grant points within that radius.
I can take people not doing objectives... I guess sometimes people don't know the right strategy, or are new, or simply want to blow some steam off. BUT!
When people pile up in the middle in Whitefall:Avalanche with just a lone guy going to the enemy base trying to steal the stone, and you follow him to try and keep him alive...
...and the people in the middle whine about you not healing them.
I'd reach through the screen and *strangle* you if I could, whiny middle campers, for the record :P
An assassin rogue who was fighting with enemies, I was healing him, but then he slipped away and left me alone among enemies
Nearly all of the above makes me rage (quietly, to myself)
But to reiterate some of the things people have said:
1) people who don't peel of the healers (duh! we can't heal you if we're dead)
2)those same people complaining about lack of heals (haha serves you right ya bastard!)
3) people who refuse to focus fire, but instead act like they're rambo...and get pwnt.
4)sabs are starting to make me rage.
5) bad dps clerics. You know, the guy with 5k hp and wearing green armor.
6) over-extenders (sorry, I'm not following you)
1. miracle hp bars - The guy who just lives through 3 finisher rounds with less than 25% hp. The guy who keeps getting within an inch of life and a wave of green fills the bar over and over. Then your non miracle bar finally dropped.
2. Shields of Squirrel - Just walking up to the group and the inevitable squirrel. Where it doesn't matter, you just know there is in invisible force-field that once you pass it you just morph into instant squirrel and catch on fire while a warrior makes you his 'best friend'. Then the squirrel wears off and you are facing the wrong direction.
3. THINKING YOU ARE SLICK BECAUSE YOU CAN CC ME 2 INCHES BEFORE I GRAB A POWER UP BUBBLE AND STEAL IT. HAHA VERY FUNNY. (this one probably gets the award for my top rage)
4. When someone questions my motives in a WF.
- Leaders not passing assist at start of match. I don't mind if I come in late, but no excuse at start.
- Loot Windows -- just have everyone auto-roll NEED on everything. Let the Warriors and Rogues need on mana pots. Whatever, I don't care. Just get the window out of my face.
- Imbalanced WFs -- surely Trion can think of an algorithm to balance Ranks & Classes
- Players thrown into "Ranked" Warfronts that are seriously underranked
- Favor/Prestige Grind -- it's really too long
- PvE gear being BiS for any role (e.g. weapons, crystals, trinkets)
- Absorbtion not being attributed in combat log
- Instant Squirrel with ridiculously long duration
I think that covers my list of things that Trion could do something about.