Looking for a mature/fun endgame raiding guild that fits your lifestyle?
Check out So Many Achievables (SMA), Guardians on Deepwood.
More info (mission statement, guild policies etc.) can be found at www.somanyachievables.net
We have 4 raid nights per week: from 8:30 to 11:30 ET (5:30 to 8:30 server) on Wednesdays/Thursdays/Sundays/Mondays.
Currently we're recruiting, mainly for progression raids. All are welcome, but we would prefer the following:
- 1 well-geared Tank
- 2-3 well-rounded non-tanks, with the biggest need for Warriors, then Clerics, then Rogues and Mages.
Groups are welcome as long as they wouldn't overload us with one class.
Players that want to get in on progression raids should have 400+ hit/focus, 4pc crystal bonuses for multiple roles, and resist sigils (at the very least Fire and Water, Earth is a plus). Usually if you're close we can figure out a way to get you ready We don't have any hard experience requirements, but people close to our progression level (2/8 ID) would be ideal so we can all get the feeling of downing bosses for the first time together ^_^
So what sets us apart from other hardcore/endgame guilds?
1. No attendance requirements. We recognize that real life is more important than killing internet dragons. Full-timers earn more loot under our points system, but part-timers are always welcome.
2. A mature* crowd. We don't tolerate jerks, big egos, whiners, or general brattyness. As a result, we have a wide range of people from poopsockers to weekend warriors, very little drama, and no cliques.
* If innuendos and dirty jokes are wrong, we don't want to be right.
3. Player development. While we prefer experienced players who have already cleared everything (who doesn't?), we take the time to help players improve. Sometimes even good players have gaps in their knowledge.
4. Fair raid roster selection. While most endgame guilds have a core roster and everyone else sits on the bench 90% of the time, we try to keep a short bench and include everyone in our raids, one way or another. Usually this means that undergeared/underexperienced players get in on farmed content, while the best players are picked for difficult/progression content.
While we don't have guaranteed raid spots because the very idea is incompatible with part-time raiding, we try to get people into the raids they want 90-95% of the time.
If interested send me a PM on this forum, or send an ingame tell or mail to Garbageday, Rielly, Darsaval or Rueno (all on Deepwood).