I just recently transferred to Faeblight, and I have been looking around if there is such a place I can call home here.
So, I am:
- A 50 mage, with 305 focus and 4 specs (ST dps, AoE dps, support, heals)
Some roles I fulfill better than others, you can be the judge of that. I recognize there is always space for improvement. I also recognize that healing is stressful and not my favorite role to fulfill. If need be, I will try to chloro my butt off.
- Focused in RL, but my RL overlaps with my MMO life, go figure.
Meaning that I'm not a hardcore raider, but I do like to be progressing! I am willing to make adjustments, if possible. I expect that when I need to pay attention to life outsideTelara I will be allowed to do so without feeling stressed because I did so.
- An experienced mmo player and a somewhat experienced raider.
Played EQ for quite a few years, raided through most expansions (GoD+) up until I quit in 2008. Moved to EQ2, did a bit of raiding there. Quit mmos in 2009ish only to get sucked back into Rift. Been playing since Beta 4. Raided DH (4/4), GSB (3/4), ROS (3/5)
- A social guild that can take a joke, but can get serious when needed
*insert mandatory comment on how awesome it would be to not have any drama*
- A guild that is willing to get to know me before it just randomly shoots a guild invite.
Meaning I dislike guild hopping. If I join a a guild, it's for the long run.
Feel free to PM (will try to make sure I come back to check them!) or send a tell in game.
Allons-y! - Group with me, let's hang out! Let's make sure you and I are a fit!
Check us out, we are casual, nice community, good people