Another major update is upon us and RIFT 1.10: Calm Before the Storm has unleashed a tidy sum of new features and creature comforts to make your experience even better.
That doesn't mean we expect it will all go off without a hitch - so for your convenience and to keep you informed we've put together a list of the major known issues we're currently working on. While this list might not be exhaustive it will cover the issues we're aware of that impact a significant number of players or have a temporary workaround/solution.
Please read the list - and if you're experiencing an issue you don't see, feel free to let us know in this thread and with an in-game bug report!
Fix in Progress
- Improvements have been made, but we're continuing to investigate the ability lag we have observed.
- Some players unable to use Deep's Depot
- Defiant & Guardian do not share the same Daily Raid Rift target.
- Crashing in Autumn Terrace - please try disabling nameplates when in the zone as a temporary solution until a permanent fix can be made, thanks!
- Unintended Teleportation - Currently in places such as Sanctum, Ember Isle, and Conquest (there may be others) you may find yourself teleported to an unintended location while adventuring. We have a fix and will deploy it as soon as we can.
- Defiant & Guardians currently receive different targets for weekly quests.
- /who does not work for players of the opposite faction