1) Riftblade does elemental damage (fire) and str has 0 effect on any of the range attacks.
2) Riftblade is more of a plated mage?
3) Riftblade is best played with 1h and shield?
4) Riftblade is better to just collect endurance and taking gear rather then stack STR since nothing uses it but a skill or 2 that would be wasted.
5) Riftblade is better with the following souls but please correct me I might miss understand the mix of souls.
Beastmaster: 4 points for pet and pet heal? 4% hit 5% I guess for 5 points. I saw neat things down the roots but not sure what they do exactly so if anyone wants to fill me in?
Champion: 5 points for 10% more damage to consume attack point attacks? + 5% more physical damage that is totally useless but why not haha its a buff
Paladin: 5 points gives you 10% more armor and endurance buff and 2.3% more hp? 10 points for 10% more blocks and a 10min cooldown 100% heal.... OMG sounds amazing?
Warlord: Did what the Paladin had but less?
Void Knight: Seams to melee and would not work well
Paragon: Maybe. Offers for 10 points into it. 5% ignore armor and 5% parry during attacking with none consuming points.. Then there is a 5% str buff and a 3% crit? Only reason I see going down this is for crit but it seams to much of a waste... But it is offensive at least...
Reaver: This might be the winner maybe? 5 points gives you %30 or less hp = 20% dmg reduction. but also 2.3% more hp again and also skill called Binding of Affliction Not sure if it works with Riftblade but if it does increases all damage by 5%. 10 points gives you 5% less damage ontop and some crazy protection shield that I have no clue how it works lol...
So with all this information I know maybe someone can fill me in the rest please.