1. Add a talent that removes the cooldown from back stab (so back to old back stab)
Reasoning: The positional requirement on back stab will make it so assassin isn't overpowered in pvp and will give it the pve boost it needs.
2. Passive that increases assassin damage the deeper you are into the tree
Reasoning: It's silly that 20 in RS is better then 20 points in assassin for dps.
1. Add a basic magical ranged attack with no cooldown.
Reasoning: I like what someone else suggested, differentiate NB from other melee souls by making it a ranged and melee hybrid. Give it solid ranged dps (2/3 of other ranged builds like MM is now) with good single target dps.
2. Buff living flame (or whatever the 51 point NB talent is called) so it's decent damage, maybe make it a ranged aoe finisher.
Reasoning: Right now it sucks, no one goes 51 nb and people stop at 49 points
1. Add a stronger aoe combo builder. Make it work like precision and quick strike, where you need to twin strike first before you're able to use the new ability.
Reasoning: 1 button spam plus finisher is boring, it will make it more interesting plus bladedancer needs an aoe boost.
2. Change double coup to increase twin strike and the new aoe ability's damage by more then it is now. Remove the damage increase to quick and precision.
Reasoning: Make double coup the aoe dance
3. Increase the duration of all dances by 5 seconds, change HK crystal to also increase duration of double coup by 15 seconds.
Reasoning: Without an HK crystal 21 seconds on 4 different dances isn't even enough to keep a dance up at all times. With the HK crystal and the longer durations it will be: 41 secs blade and soul parity, 41 secs dualism, 41 seconds double coup and 26 seconds on blade tempo. That's long enough that if you only wanted to aoe you wouldn't have to touch the single target dance (dualism) or if you're doing single target you wouldn't have to use double coup. There would also be enough extra time so you could choose when to change dances (i.e. more thinking and complexity involved). You wouldn't mind situationally using an aoe dance when you need it and clipping whatever dance you're using because you'd have downtime with no dance up.
1. New pet that's an improvement from the raptor
Reasoning: Why not? New shiny things are nice
1. Talent that makes deadeye shot insta cast
Reasoning: Keep rogues insta cast
2. Big damage increase
Reasoning: Right now a MM is 2/3 of the dps of an equivalently geared mage. Soul needs to be better tuned, I'd start with the HK crystal since from when the warriors cried about MM it was nerfed to hell. I don't even use the MM crystal when I play MM, it's the worst crystal in game.
1. Defensive abilities (pbaoe stun, etc...)
Reasoning: The aoe is fine, the ST dps is OK, what it's missing is survivability. Bads are complaining about Sab in pvp, no idea why, I won't use it in pvp until it gets a bit more survivability.
1. Cadence usable no the move, 30m range
Reasoning: Without this you'll never see people using it in pvp
2. Buffs that scale off the bard's stats and not the person being buffed
Reasoning: It would give a reason for a well geared rogue to play bard
3. Verse of Joy revamp
Reasoning: The trend is no one needs energy, get rid of VoJ for a better 51 point talent
4. Make verse of vitality scale with ap, improve scaling of other abilities.
Reasoning: Verse of vitality has 0 scaling, the other abilities could use better scaling too.