1. Increased Explosive Power talent: Increases dmg of charges. Does this affect the final dmg when you detonate or is that dmg strictly what the detonate tooltip states?
2. What does Booster charge do now? It reads like it just adds an extra +50% wep dmg explosion on the side (which seems pathetic), or does it multiply the final detonate amount?
3. Spike charge seems like a great dot especially when talented (only 2 points), why dont i read more about the use of sab bleeds? Its the sin bread and butter, can't sab's do the same with barb and spike?
4. What dmg is used to calculate charge dmg, melee wpn or ranged? Detonate any different?
5. Do serrated blades work on throwing charges? I read poison procs dont....
6. Does Expose weakness work with charge throwing or atleast the detonate proc?
7. How well does Nightblade synergize with sab? The first 2 teirs are usually great talents for any soul but is charge dmg as you're building to 5 significant or does it also affect the final outcome (blazing fury talent)?
8. Why dont we see more 51 point sabs to make use of Rapid setup? The cd isnt too long and it seems like two 5 point detonates in succession would wreck anyone.
9. Also, what about the 44 spell High explosives, is that bleed significant and comparable to jagged or puncture?
10. Does the talent Silent setup allow you to throw charges and maintain stealth in pvp?
11. Does penetrating shots from MM affect detonate and charge building?
So many more questions but i can't test because the servers are down.