Maybe one of the devs could take a few min and just let us know why things are itemized the way they are for us.
I hold everyone back!!!
Hijati-60 Cleric, Hijitity-51 Warrior, Britania-51 Mage, Lizvana-60 Rogue
Triumph of the Dragon Queen- 4/4
Frozen Tempest- 4/4 Endless Eclipse 4/5
Is there any chance Zib could schedule a chat thing for an hour or so one of these days to answer some questions from the cleric community? We promise the only question about SL will be if you are waiting till then to balance our dps against the other classes.
I think most of us would be ok if the answer was "wait for SL". I'd rather have bad news than no news at all.
Last edited by Solisto; 08-05-2012 at 01:54 PM.
1. Frustration in an entire cleric community
2. Heated discussion between different classes on the same topic (show me a mage that want to see cleric pull the same dps)
3. I unsubscribed from the game and personally do not care anymore. For someone's sake, is it too much to ask to bring the numbers on par? Trion could easily save some subs by doing it earlier.
4. Once players leave the game they rarely come back. I have no plans of coming back regardless how good/OP/awesome clerics will be.
5. Trion's marketing ideas are a big joke. Complete silence for 2 months since SL announce. You lost a momentum with your community.
6. 1.8 patch notes were my favorite, especially the part of missing anything for clerics. Big slap in the face.
Rant over. Last post from me ever. Cheers!
Last edited by fitness; 08-05-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Honestly I don't really care about them buffing cleric DPS before SL. We are about 5-10% behind but we are also the easiest class to play as DPS. All I'm hoping for is that the new soul will be a good complement to many DPS soul. Cleric DPS souls lack synergy. I'd like to see some talents that reduce our GCD or increase DoT dmgs or an attack that increase our outgoing dmgs (Something like the pyro mage soul that seems fit into every good builds). I'd like to see some nice rotation that involve more then just spamming 1 macro for 80% of the time and see some viable 34/32 DPS builds. If something is planned along those lines for SL I'd be more then happy to wait until then to be trully competitive as DPS.
No more band-aid fix like Mien of Agression please.
Last edited by Allmightyone; 08-05-2012 at 03:27 PM.
As much as I love the Justicar Soul -- and I really do, it's my main spec -- it's screwed the Cleric calling over. Our DPS cannot threaten to be comparable to other souls because with all of 11 (maybe 14) points into that one soul, we could dish out powerful heals simultaneously with our DPS. Even with MoA... I'm almost certain none of the other 3 Callings can approach that capability (maybe some version of Chloromancer, if someone wants to provide data on that).
It's our gift and our curse. I hope it's addressed critically and creatively in Storm Legion.
Last edited by Allmightyone; 08-05-2012 at 04:49 PM.