Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know the current list of proposed Cleric changes now that I'm done with most them and have a chance to post. Most of these will go up with the next PTS push. The rest will probably come in with the push after that.
Obviously remember that none of this stuff is final. Some of these changes may not even end up going Live, depending how things shake out in testing. Also remember that this is not an exhaustive list of every change we ever plan on making to Clerics or a representation of every issue that may concern us.
This is part of a larger effort to increase the readability of tooltips in general. You'll also notice that values for damage numbers and the like now include Spell Power, buffs, and whatnot. The goal is that when for example, Bolt of Judgment says it deals 100 damage, that's how much damage it actually does. Resists, buffs, and debuffs on the target may change that, but that's the amount of damage you will do.
- Updated the tooltips on pretty much everything.
- Reduced the mana cost of AE heals.
- Dark Passage: Now teleports 10 meters forward.
- Trickster Spirit, Slothful Spirit, Spiteful Spirit: These have all been changed to spells that deal Earth damage and work from 30 meters.
- Eruption of Life: Now triggers off of any damage.
- Faerie Healing: Increased the healing amount.
- Faerie's Favor: Now instacast. Increased the healing amount. Now affects up to 4 additional party or raid members within a 20 meter radius if cast by the Greater Faerie.
- Mead Rush: New ability usable by the Satyr. Charges at the enemy and deals damage. Has a 10 second cooldown.
- Fury of the Fae: The Satyr will now also autocast this when out of combat.
- Corporal Punishment: Now lasts 12 seconds.
- Reprieve: Increased the effect of Spell Power.
- Healer's Creed: Now increases the healing you receive by 5-10%.
- Light Makes Right: Now functions properly immediately after purchasing.
- Reparation: Now able to heal others using Reparation. No longer able to heal others using Mien of Honor.
- Surging Flames: The triggered heal now has a 20 meter radius.
- Divine Cascade: Removed.
- Gathering of the Ancestors: New spell available at 38. Puts an absorb shield on up to 10 party or raid members within 35 meters. Applies a blocker that prevents being affected by it again for 20 seconds (this is a different blocker from the one applied by Ward of the Ancestors and the two don't block each other, but they don't stack). 30 second cooldown.
- Asphodel's Purifier Crystal: 4 point bonus now reduces damage taken by 7% for 10 second. Now overwrites and cannot be overwritten by Protect the Flock.
- Flash of the Phoenix: New spell available at 44 points. Resurrects with 50% health and mana. Usable in combat.
- Healing Communion, Healing Benediction: Both now have a 20 meter radius.
- Marked by the Light: Now has a 15 meter radius.
- Life's Return: Now has a 5 minute cooldown.
- Battle Charge: Reduced cooldown to 10 seconds.
- Brutalize: Now deals 30-60% of Massive Blow's damage over 10 seconds. Reduced maximum stack size to 3.
- Dauntless Courage: Now affects all melee damage.
- Vengeance of the Frozen Earth: Removed.
- Ekkehard's Invocation: Now spell available in tier 3. Instacast, ranged, and deals Air damage.
- Favored of the Valnir: Now increases the duration of Lightning by 4-8 seconds, causing increased damage on each additional tick.
- Waterjet: Reduced its benefit from Spell Power.
- Healing Showers, Orbs of the Tide: Both now have a 20 meter radius.
- Healing Cataract: Now has a 25 meter radius and affects 10 party or raid members.
- Ripple: Now has a 20 meter radius.
- Cascade: No longer costs mana.
- River of Life: New spell available at 44 points. Resurrects with 50% health and mana. Usable in combat.