Has anyone recently got the Codex Commando achievement ?
I'm not saying it's broken, but at least it's acting a bit smelly.
I haven't tried for it specifically but I never got it during 50 won Codex warfronts so I decided to do some testing and this is what I came up with (I'm a guardian):
[ Help capture 2 control points ]This part of the achievement did not update in the achievement and remained ticked off.1. I went straight for The Vault and used the control point
2. I captured The Vault as I wasn't interupted
3. A bit later the Defiants assaulted The Vault
4. 30 seconds passed and the Defiants controlled The Vault
5. A bit later, I assaulted The Vault
6. 30 seconds passed and we controlled The Vault
(i.e. if you kill 50 defiants in Meridian, the part of the achievement [Kill 50 players in Meridian] gets a mark next to it in the achievement [Might Makes Right])
During the first assault I was the only player around, no other Guardians or Defiants.
During the second assault I was once again the only player around.
So much for this part.
[ Kill two players nearby ally control points ]The 1st mage went down just on the edge of the water and the land that surrounds the flag of the control point, I estimate about 15-20m from the control point.1. I once again go to the Vault and capture it
2. A Defiant mage comes in with 100% health and out of combat
3. I proceed to kill the mage (no other Guardian around, I'm now 1 kill and 0 deaths on the leaderboard)
4. A second Defiant mage comes in with 100% health and out of combat
5. I proceed to kill this mage (no other Guardian around, I'm now 2 kills and 0 deaths on the leaderboard)(pyros go down so easily)
The 2nd mage went down on the land surrounding the flag, I estimate about 10m from the control point.
After this it's obvious I got 2 killing blows on 2 players 'near' (what is near? 1m, 2m, 5m, 30m ?) the captured control point, but this part of the achievement did not update.
[ Kill two players nearby enemy control points ]
Not tested since it's usually a bit hard to determine wether I got the killing blow or not.
Any constructive comment/confirmation/contradictions/feedback/advice is welcome.