+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not receiving rewards.

Default Not receiving rewards.

So I managed to get lucky today and win like 4 or 5 artifacts from the Shinies minigame but for some reason haven't received them in the mail.

I've won quite a few things before and always received them in the mail instantly, but it's been six or so hours since I won the first few and they're nowhere to be found. :/

Anyone else experience this? Kind of disappointed because I was excited about my random streak of good luck. :<

Soulwalker

Yes it's happening to me right now. I have won like 5 of 6 games on the planar game and it isn't sending my rewards.

Relieved to see it's not just me. ><

I normally have pretty terrible luck, so it's disappointing that when I finally win a few things, I don't get my rewards.

Vaj
    Soulwalker

You are not alone I too have not received any of my rewards from any game today

Soulwalker

same thing here

Soulwalker

This is also happening to my husband and I. We both noticed it last night and again this morning.

Wow I'm happy to see this thread. I noticed this last night and didn't see anyone else with this issue. I have like 2 blues and 3 greens waiting for me. D:

Someone also posted on the Rift subreddit asking if anyone else was having the same issue.

Hopefully all the stuff we won isn't gone for good. :/

Just got all the stuff that disappeared in the mail, finally. Also won a couple more things and watched them show up in my mailbox instantly, so everything appears to be working now. :>

+ Reply to Thread