I'm pretty sure Trion is done with the mobile app. It hasn't been updated in months (March 2nd for Android) and it fails completely. I cannot speak for the iPhone version, but the android version has been a huge letdown since the beginning. We all understand glitches, uneven release dates (android/apple), bugs, and the normal stuff.... but this has gone on too long Trion.
- No links (armor, runes, or anything else) work in multiple android phones. Either work with zam to fix it or make your own links.
- Havent heard a SINGLE zone event notification EVER. Nor have any of my friends. I remember an iPhone friend telling me he hears it if he is in the app, but that was near initial release. Fix this please, as of now I use an external parser (a log viewer) to notify me through SMS when there is an event....
- Chat updates.... Sometimes my chat updates, but most of the time I have to log out and log back in to see any chat changes. Very annoying to have to type, then log out and back in to see if anyone replied.
- Lootables.... Used to be great, seems there was a nerf after a few months in but understandable. I still lose about 1/10 scratchables to a glitch but its not near as bad as it used to be.
- ADD NEW STUFF!! For real Trion, your app was a GREAT idea and still can be, add us some new stuff like Conquest starting times, ability to post on guild wall, different scratch offs/rewards, inspect friends/guildies, Action House access, mailbox access, guild bank/bank/inventory access, or more....
At least post here and let us know you are aware of these problems or plan to fix/update them. We have waited over 4 months for any update.