I did a quick search and didn't see anything on this -- but you can actually run the mobile app on your PC fairly easily.
1. Go to http://www.bluestacks.com and download/install the free beta android app player.
2. Use the search prompt in Bluestack's home screen to search for "Rift Mobile".
3. Select the app from the search results to install it.
4. Run the app and follow the prompts to update it / set up your Google account for the Google Play store.
If for some reason you have trouble getting the app to install, you can download the file for Rift Mobile 1.0.12 here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27110501/APK...ftmobile-2.apk
(Big thanks to Zerromi who offered the link here in the forums, http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...app-apk-2.html).
Once you have the file downloaded, it should already be associated with Bluestacks. Just double click the APK file in your windows explorer to install it.
Also, you can turn off the onscreen keyboard so it doesn't pop up every time you click into the text input box:
1. Click the "Settings" button in the lower right hand corner of Bluestacks.
2. Select "Change Keyboard Settings"
3. Select "Built-in keyboard"
4. Uncheck "Enable SoftKeyBoard"