+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: No smartphone? Run the mobile app on your PC, completely free.

Sword of Telara

Bluestacks is stealing your data in the same way that Google is with their version of the app. That is "not at all".

Bluestacks is a container that you put your apps into, much like your phone or your tablet. If you're truly concerned about it, you should also be concerned about apps that ask your email and password on your phone.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

awesome saw this when i was in work and went have to get that when i get home

easy to get .. had to set up a new gmail account to get it to work ... hey ho only took a few mins

Thanks for this! I was sooo jealous of my husband getting to play this on his tablet, getting all kinds of blue artifacts.

Soulwalker

So, I installed this program. But, instead of working nice and smooth, it keep flashing and saying that a failure has been detected. I re-installed it several times, but the same problems occur. (I have windows 8 on my laptop).

Does anyone have tips / solutions / ideas?

Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4