+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carnival candy!

Default Carnival candy!

No need to pull those shirts up, rub and win free beads for the masses!

Rift Chaser

Meh. 10-15 beads (Not even 2x as much as a low level pinata) or an artifact worth >10-20plat?
    Also, although I've done the shinies one more than the carnival one, I've never won the carnival one - certainly not as many times as the planar or shinies one.
    Prizes not worth it. Chances seemingly lower.
    Nope.

Soulwalker

WTF is this crap? I hope this beads junk is just a short time thing, and not replacing the other rewards.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Appren View Post
    WTF is this crap? I hope this beads junk is just a short time thing, and not replacing the other rewards.
    You do know the other three lootables are still available, yeah?
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerromi View Post
    I won a death weaponglow thingy from the Carnival Candy one.. and some beads. Beads aren't worth it, but there is a chance to win something else.
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

Champion of Telara

Considering that all of the other prizes available are from old world events and can be had for old currencies which can be acquired with Beads, I don't follow your line of reasoning.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

I agree on one thing here, the artifact game is MUCH more worthwhile and profitable.

Need to increase the drop rate of past world event items, and increase the number of beads that are dropped.

People will play it because it's new, etc, etc, but the bottom line is it's 10x better to play the artifact game unless of course you don't need platinum or artifacts...
    When reading this post, let it be known, it was meant to be heard in a non-threatening, non-demanding way. Thank you.

~Akylios Down 12/13/11~ ~Akylios Down in 2nd raid group 2/11/2012~

Telaran

Played a bunch today, all I got was beads beads beads....Must be really rare to get anything else.

75 beads, a boa fae yule helmet, and boa crab pet are my winnings so far.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zerromi View Post
    Actually, I cant see any options to change the kind of stuff you are winning at all. Probably me that just is smartphonely illiterate. I havent used the app that long, but the only thing I've been getting is planarite/inscribed and random tradeskill stuff. How do I change this? (Android version, using on HTC Legend, always updated to latest available)

Quote Originally Posted by Appren View Post
    Actually, I cant see any options to change the kind of stuff you are winning at all. Probably me that just is smartphonely illiterate. I havent used the app that long, but the only thing I've been getting is planarite/inscribed and random tradeskill stuff. How do I change this? (Android version, using on HTC Legend, always updated to latest available)
    Swipe left or right to change the card. There are currently 4 different games to play to award different items.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Koolthulu View Post
    Swipe left or right to change the card. There are currently 4 different games to play to award different items.
    doh! thanks

Soulwalker

I've won fae yule robe, bag of gain which just spews coins from me.. And some overgrowth oil just now. The beads are good as Im a costume collector, and pet collector so Im not fussed.

Soulwalker

Its a pity you get a black screen with just the play button on it and when you swipe nothing happens except a sound "clicks". But it does change, I just cant see to wont before I press the play button. Sucks.... In what order are the games arranged? That might help to know that...

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Alunarok View Post
    Its a pity you get a black screen with just the play button on it and when you swipe nothing happens except a sound "clicks". But it does change, I just cant see to wont before I press the play button. Sucks.... In what order are the games arranged? That might help to know that...
    Have you updated? This hasn't been an issue since 1.0.9, really.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast