+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rift app for windows phone?

Soulwalker

Windows phone user here also. This suggestion gets my vote also!

Shadowlander

I'd like to see this too. Have been asking for it now for months, hopefully this thread gets it, or at least a response!

I support this.
    Not that I have a windows phone(android user), but still it should be available for you guys.

On the other hand, the app stil is a beta! So i wont see it coming before the final version though
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

Yeah, I just picked up a Lumia 900 a few weeks ago, and it would be pretty awesome to see this on a windows phone by the time it's out of beta.

This thread is relevant to my interests.
    Rift will turn you into a man. Or make you cry.

As a new Windows phone 8. (Nokia 920) i would appreciate this app.

what i heard is that if you have a Windows 8 PC, you can play the mobile app on that. Why would you be able to make it for the PC OS, but the phone. I heard they are almost the same thing.

I'd rather that Trion helps people with the bugs in the existing versions rather than catering for the 250 odd people around the world who bought a Vista Phone.

Honestly, just run it on windows, Metro will make it just as hard to find and start.
    Last edited by Shibi; 12-10-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

Back on Windows Phone after a brief stint with Android 4.x [Ugh].. surprised this has not been done yet! Looking forward to it happening one day! It's honestly the ONLY thing I miss about Android.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Helphyre View Post
    Back on Windows Phone after a brief stint with Android 4.x [Ugh].. surprised this has not been done yet! Looking forward to it happening one day! It's honestly the ONLY thing I miss about Android.

The post above you just tickles me...lol

Love to seee the support here! Yes for the windows phone app! I have to use my old iPhone 4 to get on rift moble. Which I don't always have on me and I need wifi. **** iPhones.
    Cheers!
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Windows Market Share is increasing Lets get this going asap Trion
    Nickster (Rogue), Ohhpea (Cleric)
    Guild: Nefarious
    Server: Laethys
    Faction: Defiant

Soulwalker

I also agree.
    We use Windows Phone 7 & 8 as our corporate standard fleet handsets, because of their excellent and seamless integration into our corporate systems. I would dearly love Trion to implement their mobile app for this platform. While I have an apple device (ipad3) that I use the Rift mobile app on, I am very likely to swap this out for a Windows 8 tablet in the near future (i.e. something that's actually capable of doing more than e-mail, internet surfing and flinging birds at pigs), so having a windows version would be very nice indeed.

Soulwalker

Default Windows Phone App

I own 2 HTC 8x with win phone 8 and would like an app as well please

Shadowlander

Is Bluestacks available for Windows phones yet? I don't have the time to look now, but it is worth checking into.

Edit: Ah, my fiance just informed me they haven't made it that far yet. Well, you can run the app on you PC, lol. Because that helps so much.
    Last edited by Cyndina; 03-05-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Windows Phone apps please

Quote Originally Posted by Ezariel View Post
    Windows 7 phones are hardly a major player. They only have currently 1% of the market share. This would be an incredible waste of dev resources.
    People like this upset me on a daily basis. It's the mind set that if you are not in on what they like then you must be stupid. Thinking everyone should do the same thing the same way with the same items and so on is what is truly stupid.

So I throw my support of Windows phone apps in as well. Even if I did not have the magnificent Windows phone (which I do and love so much) I would throw my support in simply because it's not right to say to any of your customers that "you don't matter, because you are not like us."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast